Missing

Seth's P.O.V.

His house?

"You have a house? I thought you didn't have anywhere to stay?"

"Well..." he trailed off, "my dad told me to leave and... and never come back..." He sounded like he was fighting back tears again.

"He did? Why?" I questioned.

"He doesn't love me anymore..." Riley trailed off. "He said he loved me no matter what. He lied to me..." he sniffed, wiping his eyes.

I still didn't know what to do. I looked at the clock, realizing it was almost 7:15. Lily would be awake soon.

"Lily will be gone in like an hour and forty five minutes," I told him. "You still look tired. You should go back to sleep."

"Okay," he sniffed, laying back. I stood up, looking down at him.

"Sleep well," I said softly, walking over to the door and closing it behind me. I turned around, seeing my little sister standing in front of me. "What're you doing out of bed?"

"I heard crying," Lily said. "Was it him?"

"Yeah."

"How long is he gonna be here?"

"I don't know," I said, "it could be a while."

"It's like having Ethan in the house again," Lily grinned.

"I guess so," I grinned back at her.

"I miss Ethan..." she trailed off, looking down at her feet.

"Me too, Lily," I said, going over to her and hugging her. "He'll be back soon."

No he won't. Ethan is gone.

No he isn't. He's still out there somewhere.

Ethan is my older brother. He's in the U.S. Military, and his entire troupe went missing. That was years ago.

Lily didn't know this. She'd be devastated. Ethan w- is her best friend.

"I hope so," Lily smiled, "he's been gone for a while."

"Yeah he has..." I trailed off.

He has.