"One less thing for me to do."

I ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Riley," I began, "do you want to move to Lockport with us?"

"What?" He asked, looking confused.

My mom was right behind me. She pushed me out of the doorway, walking into the room and sitting near Riley.

"We're moving to Lockport," she explained, "we've been eyeing a house there and we finally got it. Seth told me about what happened, and I'll let you come with us if you want to."

Riley's P.O.V.

Holy. Shit.

What?

Stay here and live on the street or move to another city with my newfound crush? Not a hard decision.

"Yeah, I want to come," I smiled. I looked up at Seth, who had a mixture of joy and relief in his expression.

"We'd be glad to have you," Jess smiled, standing up.

"When do we start packing?" Seth asked, looking excited.

Excited and adorable.

"We can leave whenever," Jess said, "preferably sooner rather than later so we can sell this house."

"Can we be there by next week?" He asked.

"That may be pushing it."

"We don't have that much stuff."

"We'll see," Jess said. "I'll pick up some boxes from the post office and we'll rent a moving van."

"Cool," Seth grinned, "oh, by the way, Riley and I went shopping today and we got him some clothes."

"Good," she laughed, "one less thing for me to do," she joked. She walked out of the room, leaving Seth and I alone again.

"So, Lockport?" I badgered.

"Yeah," he laughed, sitting next to me again. "We've got a cool house there now, it's so big."

"Will we still be sharing a room?" I asked.

I hope so.

"Yeah, there are only three bedrooms," he said. "Maybe we could fit two beds."

"That'd be cool," I smiled. I looked down at the space in between us, where Seth's hand was resting. I put my hand next to his.

"Yeah," he grinned. "And the closet in my room is big. Definitely big enough for both of us to use, once we get you more clothes anyway."

"Yeah," I laughed. "I don't think I'll need half a closet for seven pairs of clothes."

"Definitely not," he laughed.

His laugh is really hot.

I looked at his face, thinking.

Could he like me too?

He'd tell me if he was gay too, wouldn't he?

Wouldn't he?

He really confused me sometimes. He acted weird. Maybe that's just how he was.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, noticing me staring.

"Oh, nothing," I said.

"I'm going to go ask my mom something, I'll be right back," he told me, standing then walking out of the room. I looked down at where his hand was, waiting for him to come back.