Beautiful Face

I swear I've already uploaded this?? Oh well XD

I wasn't actually going to upload today but omg I have 200 followers how did that happen?? Wow thanks! That's a lot of people :O

CUTENESS

"Hey," Dan muttered, bringing an awkward hand through his brown hair. He was currently standing in front of his boyfriend who just happened to be a huge nerd. His heart was going crazy and his cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment; he needed a tutor. Real bad.

"Hi, Dan." Phil turned to meet Dan's eyes. He pushed up his glasses a little bit so they were no longer on the edge of his nose. "What's up? You're an inhuman shade of red. What's got you so flustered? Is it my beautiful face?"

"Of course not! You most definitely don't have a beautiful face. I'm just embarrassed because... Well.. I'm failing maths." Dan blurted out and Phil raised an eyebrow, not entirely getting what was going on.

"Firstly, my face is so beautiful. Second, why are you so embarrassed? I can tutor you or something?"

"That's exactly why I came to you. You're smart. I'm sure you'd be a great tutor." Phil slowly put down the book in his hands so that he could give his full attention to his boyfriend.

"Don't you mean you know I will be a great tutor? I am top of the class in maths."

"Modest now, are we?" Dan smirked, letting out a small chuckle.

"You can come to mine after school and I'll help you with maths."

"Thanks, Phil. You're the second best boyfriend ever."

"Second? Who do I have to kill?"

"I am, of course at number 1. No one is a better boyfriend than me."

"I agree." The bell then rang so Dan leant in, pressed a soft kiss against Phil's cheek and left to go to his next lesson.

-

"We aren't really getting much studying done, are we?" Phil muttered, pulling away from the kiss he and Dan had just shared.

"Not really but I like kissing. It's nice. You're a great kisser, you know that?" Dan smiled, untangling his hand from Phil's now-messy hair.

"Of course I know that. I'm the best kisser ever. You're at a close second."

"Thanks? I think. Now kiss me again, you nerd." Phil then leant in and attached their lips.

-

"Hey, Phil? Do you want to watch a movie or something? All we've done is kiss and so I assume that there isn't much point in doing anymore studying." Dan mumbled, edging away from Phil and standing up.

"That's fine by me. Just know that your grades will be what's affected."

"I'm sure I'll survive. Now come on, movie time!"

Dan and Phil had decided to watch a horror movie which was probably not a good idea. Phil was completely fine with it, he was just leaning against the back of the sofa, laughing at how stupid the character was for wandering outside alone in the forest at midnight. Dan, however was freaking out. He hated horror movies and he had absolutely no idea why he had chosen the movie when he had other movies like Winnie the Pooh or Big Hero 6. Dan would much rather be watching Winnie the Pooh and he really didn't care how babyish that sounded.

"Dan, are you okay?" Phil chuckled when he noticed that Dan was almost peeing himself.

"Yeah." The main character then screamed, making Dan gasp loudly.

"You're scared, aren't you? Who knew my-boyfriend-of-6-months Dan Howell would be scared so easily?" Phil teased, making Dan glare at him.

"I'm not scared!"

"You really are." Phil then moved closer to the boy who was trembling like crazy.

"I'm not." Dan's hands jerked to his eyes as the main character let out another high pitched scream.

"It's okay to be scared because it means I can reenact a cheesy romance movie."

"Romance movie? Never saw you as a soppy romantic."

"You should have realised by now! I did get way too mentally attached to the story of The Fault in Our Stars and my favourite movie is so obviously The Notebook."

"In the movies the couple sit really close together, like this..." Phil edged even closer to Dan so that their sides were touching. "Then the boyfriend puts his arm around the girl." Phil wrapped his arm protectively around Dan.

"Why am I the girl?"

"You should totally have realised by now that you're the girl. I am the one who enforces most of the kisses and I am sure that by the time we have sex, I will top-"

"PHIL!" Phil couldn't stop himself from bursting out laughing. Dan's reaction was just hilarious.

"As I was saying.. The girlfriend leans her head on the boyfriend's chest." Dan hesitantly moved his head so it was against Phil's chest. "And finally the boyfriend plays with the girlfriend's hair." Phil tangled his hair in Dan's and, if anyone had walked into the room at that moment, they'd say that they were the cutest couple ever. Which they were.

-

"Do you have to leave?" Phil pouted and Dan smirked.

"What? Are you going to miss my beautiful face?" Dan threw back and Phil shook his head, a smile on his face.

"Beautiful and your face shouldn't be put in the same sentence."

"Excuse me? I'd like to think that my face is very attractive, thank you very much."

"As if."

"I really have to go now. I'll see you at school, yeah?" As Phil nodded, Dan pressed his lips against Phil's cheek.

"Bye, Dan!"

"Bye!"

Okay, last chapter I asked for you to help me think of a YouTube name but I didn't tell you what the channel would be about.

I guess it would be like Dan's maybe?? Like.. A lot of ranting and relatable stuff? Because I'm weird and I'm sure a lot of people will relate to my weirdness XD

Yeah so I'll ask the question again..

If I made a YouTube channel, what do you think I should name it?