Don't Blame Me If You Get Sick

I feel really sick so here is a short drabble I quickly put together about Dan being sick.

Dan coughed slightly; his throat was on fire. He felt absolutely horrible. His stomach was flipping all the time and absolutely no food would settle in his stomach. He was practically white and was shivering a lot, despite the fact that his forehead was burning and he had mounds of blankets draped around his shoulders.

Phil had gone to make him some soup, in hopes of settling something into Dan's stomach so Dan was on his own, snuggled up into his covers as he watched what felt like the hundredth episode of anime that day. He was roughly half way through the episode when Phil walked into the room, a bowl of steaming soup and a spoon in his hands.

"Here you go, Dan." Phil mumbled, handing Dan the soup after he had fully sat up.

"I feel so ill, Phil. You don't understand." Dan groaned, picking up the spoon and scooping up some of the red liquid.

"You'll be fine soon." Phil leaned in and was about to press his lips against Dan's cheek to make him feel better but he was pushed away.

"No! You can't kiss me! You'll get sick too!" Phil frowned, stepping back a little bit.

"But I want to make you feel better!"

"I'll be fine." Dan consumed (Okay serious question. Do you eat or drink soup?) some of the soup, the hot temperature not even bothering him at all.

"Please?"

"No, now leave! You said you needed to film a video and I want to know what happens next in this stupid anime!"

"Fine. I'll check on you in about an hour?"

"I am not a five year old, Phil. I'll be fine!" Dan chuckled, diverting his attention back to the TV.

"If you're sure." Phil then walked out, leaving Dan to finish the intense anime he was in the middle of.

Dan finished his soup and placed the empty bowl on his bedside table before snuggling back into his covers. That was probably a mistake because, as he was so comfortable, he was beginning to drift into a sleepy state, his eyelids slowly closing.

His anime was forgotten as he slipped into sleep.

-

An hour later, Phil walked into Dan's room to check on him. He was lying in his bed still but his eyes were closed and he was snoring fairly loudly. The sight was adorable and Phil couldn't help but wander over towards the sleeping boy and press his lips against his forehead. "I hope you feel better soon." He whispered, stepping back but not once tearing his gaze away from his friend.

"I told you not to kiss me." Dan whispered, his voice so quiet that it was barely there. Phil felt himself go red so his hands immediately flew to his cheeks.

"I couldn't help it. You looked so adorable." Phil leaned forward again and pressed his lips against Dan's. At first Dan struggled slightly, refusing to kiss back but then he gave in and moved his lips against his boyfriend's.

"Don't blame me if you get sick."

It's my brother's eighteenth birthday today so my question today is..

When is your birthday and how old are you?

January 18th and I am fifteen :)