Pretty

My parents are in America at the moment and I'm really jealous :(

Dan knelt down on the pillow of grass, not entirely caring that his pastel-coloured jeans would get dirt stains on the knees. A smile forming on his face, he reached out and picked a daisy. He slipped it behind his ear, grinning widely: flowers were his favourite thing.

He picked another daisy before examining it closely; the white petals were tinted with pink at the edges and the yellow pollen in the middle was as bright as the sun. The flower held so much beauty, he just wanted to keep it forever but, sadly, flowers wilt and so the daisy would soon have to be replaced.

"Excuse me?" His thoughts were cut off by a small voice. Dan looked up to have his soft, brown eyes meet someone's adorable, innocent blue. "You're really pretty." The stranger mumbled, immediately blushing when he realised he had just come straight out and told a random guy they were pretty.

"Thank you. You're pretty too." Dan chuckled once he noticed that the other boy was wearing a similar outfit to him. The only difference was that the stranger's jumper was lilac, instead of Dan's mint and his flower crown pink, instead of a soft green. Other than that, they could have passed off as twins.

"Can I sit with you?" Dan immediately nodded, wanting to befriend the boy who had a similar style to him. "Thanks. I'm Phil."

"Dan." They silenced for a moment until Dan reached out to pick a third daisy, hoping to make his very own flower crown.

"In my opinion, daisies are the prettiest flowers." Phil said, watching closely as Dan linked two flowers together. "I think they are seriously underrated. They're really common and are found everywhere here but they really are beautiful. They're nothing special.. they're no tulip or rose.. in fact, they aren't very unique at all. That's what I find so amazing, they look so normal yet they hold so much beauty. That should be a message to everyone: you don't have to be special to be pretty." Dan just nodded, intrigued with Phil's words. Phil sounded so intelligent and it was actually amazing for Dan. Usually -no offence- the people his age didn't see beauty in the way he did.

"I agree. Daisies have always been my favourite flower." Dan mumbled, adding another daisy to his chain.

"Nice to know that you don't only have a good sense of style, you also have a brilliant taste in flowers."

"Thanks." Dan chuckled before looping his chain back round so it made a circular shape. He reached out and slipped Phil's flower crown off of his head. He replaced it with the one he had just made.

The flower crown looked kind of terrible but Phil made it look beautiful.

"You look really pretty." Dan gasped, smiling widely as he admired Phil's face.

"Do you want to be friends? I have a feeling we'll get on just fine."

"Definitely!" Both Dan and Phil grinned and, when they looked at each other, their smiles widened even more (if that was even possible).

Cause of death: CUTENESS.

Do you play any sports?

Basketball.. And I used to play badminton but stopped :( that's all.

THIS IS IMPORTANT READ IT PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Apparently I have reached the limit of parts in this book.. what should I do? I have a lot of drafts which I cannot delete because they're old one shots I want to keep but not post..

Should I make a Dan and Phil One Shots book 2? Or should I attempt making a one shot book for another ship? I'm really sad right now oh gosh >.<