100k?! / The Stranger

I JUST HIT 100K DO NOT TOUCH ME THAT IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING THIS BOOK SINCE THE BEGINNING I STILL LOVE YOU. YOU ARE ALL LIKE MY BIG FAMILY, ALL 100K OF YOU <3 YOU ARE ALL AMAZING, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT THINK SO :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING, VOTING AND JUST BEING THERE FOR ME. I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS ^-^

HERE IS MY CELEBRATORY ONE SHOT. SORRY IT'S SAD BUT IT'S ALMOST 5,000 WORDS LONG SO I HOPE IT IS OKAY!! (SPOILER *whispers* IT HAS A HAPPY ENDING)

Warnings: Abuse.

"Charlie, why haven't you edited the video?" Phil asked and Charlie lifted his head up, his eyes widening as Phil noticed his Tumblr open in the browser on his computer screen.

"Why do I have to do it? I don't have enough time with my new video and all-" Charlie responded, quickly closing Tumblr and opening up his editing software.

"Charlie, I saw that you were on Tumblr."

"Maybe I need to relax for five minutes! Can't I do that anymore?"

"You just can't make me edit all of the videos, Charlie. I need a life too!" Phil's voice was raising and he was getting closer and closer to Charlie after every word. Charlie took this to be the time to put his laptop on the sofa arm and stand up, preparing to further defend himself.

"I edit most of them now, what are you trying to say? I'm lazy?"

"Don't put words into my mouth!"

"I'm not! I'm just saying that you think I'm lazy! At least I take Dil to school, make him lunch and pick him up every day! It's like you don't care about him!"

"Of course I care about him! Don't say that! You're being absolutely ridiculous, Charlie."

"You're barely ever here anyway and you call me lazy?"

"I never called you that!"

"We both know you were implying that, Phil."

"I never said that, Charlie! Stop accusing me of saying things I didn't say!" Charlie stepped forward, rolling his eyes at the annoyed look on Phil's face.

"You were thinking it though, weren't you?" Charlie stepped so close to Phil that Phil could feel Charlie's breath on his neck, sending nervous shivers down his spine. "Weren't you?" Charlie repeated and suddenly before either of them could prevent it, Phil was against the wall.

"Dad? What are you doing?" Charlie's eyes widened as their son walked into the room, looking up at his parents with a terrified expression on his face.

"Nothing.. Dil, go to your room." Charlie muttered and Phil shook his head, mumbling something about Dil staying in the room. "Go to your room, now."

"No, Dil, don't leave." Dil stared at his dads with confused eyes, not sure which to listen to.

"Leave." Dil stayed frozen on the spot and he was petrified. Charlie's countenance had intimidation written all over it and that scared the small child so much that he was shaking all over. "Dil, don't you dare stay still."

"Dad?" Dil's voice sounded so upset and afraid that Phil just wanted to run towards him and wrap him in his embrace, telling him that it would be okay, he promised.

So that's what he did- it was one of the biggest mistake he ever made.

"Dil.." Phil turned to walk towards the boy but Charlie cut him off by pushing him back into the wall, making Dil cry out. Charlie's hand then connected with Phil's cheek and Dil's sob wasn't the only one that was heard.