Teen choice awards

“Sam I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.” He started to apologize but I cut him off.

   “DON’T GIVE ME THAT NIALL. OF CORSE YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO. YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T EVEN WANT TO HEAR IT.” I yelled but less loud this time. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and my phone, journal, and book and left Niall fallowing behind me. Every time he would say something I would cut him off. Finally I got to Zayn’s room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door ignoring anything Niall said to me.

   And that’s how I got here silently crying in my brothers arms in the dark.

***************

    So turns out it’s really hard to ignore the love of your life for 5 days. But I did it. Today was day 5 of me ignoring Niall. It also happens to be the teen choice awards. So besides the fact that I’m already stressed out about this there’s the fight with Niall that is still going on. There were so many people running around trying to get the boy’s clothes picked out and doing everything else. What the boy’s didn’t know is I’m not going to be me for the teen choice awards. I’m going to be Kat. Which means Kat, me, Lou, lux, and Eleanor are all locked in a mine and Niall’s bedroom getting ready.

   I leaned over putting my head in the shower. Soon I felt the warm water going throw my hair feeling nice as Lou rinsed out the hair dye. When she finished she handed me a towel then began to rise out Kat’s hair. I wrapped my hair in the towel and walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom where Eleanor and lux were playing on the floor.

   “AUNTY NOODLE.” Lux screamed running to me. I giggled and lifted her up. Lux is only three so her speech is doing better but it’s still sketchy. Because I’m dating Niall and I’m Zayn’s sister I’ll always be her aunty. Even though I’m not her actual aunt she just calls me that. I can explain the noodle thing though. You see Lux can’t say my name quit yet so she leaned to call me aunty. She use to call Niall noddle because it was easier than his actual name. So Niall is noodle and I’m aunty noodle. Even though she’s learned Niall’s name she still calls me and him uncle and aunty Noodle just because she things it’s funny.

   “Give aunty a kiss.” I said tickling her. She was in a fit of giggles as she kissed my cheek. She squirmed out of my arms and ran back over to Eleanor getting on the bed and jumping up and down. Eleanor holding her hand so she didn’t fall.

   “You’re so silly.” I laughed. Kat and Nate have decided instead of waiting for the 2nd break during the teen choice awards to change to look like each other we would just do it here. I looked at the dresses staring at them.

   “Kat which dress am I wearing?” I asked confused. Her and Lou walked out of the bathroom Kat also had her hair up in a towel.

    “The one you didn’t post” Kat said bending over and using the towel to dry her hair. I nodded and then did the same thing. There was a knock at the door. Then the door opened. I quickly put my hair back up in the towel, Kat doing the same, just in case it was one of the boys. Which it was. All of the guys came in fully dressed Paul behind them.

    “Lou can you do their hair and make-up now?” Paul asked nicely. Lou said sure. Which meant Paul left after that to go deal with the 5sos boys who were running around half naked. The tension in the room was pretty thick as Lou started to style Zayn’s hair. She was using dry wax to put their hair in order instead of doing the quiff for Niall or Zayn. The tension was mostly thick because me and Niall were fighting and the whole Conner thing tonight. Kat and I couldn’t actually get dressed nor do makeup and hair or any of that because then the boys would know that I now had red hair and what make up and dress I was going to wear. And the whole point of this is that I look like Kat and they don’t know. So until they leave Eleanor, Kat and me went into the living room talking about random stuff and watching the stylist try to get 5sos in their clothes.