Lilo VS. Sam

Things Sam remembers      thing she has never seen nor heard before

  “No.” Ty said before throwing a cheese puff at me.

   I picked up the cheese puff that harry had thrown at me and threw it back.

   “WEAK.” Harry screamed and threw a little hand full at me. I looked at Niall with a guilty frown and wide eyes and he laughed.

   “I wanted to eat those. But I guess I won’t now.” Louis said pointing at the bag of frozen peas on Niall’s lap. I started laughing only to find out it hurt. I frowned and went to go lay against Niall.

   “Wait remind me again why you have peas on your crotch.” Louis asked sitting down with harry and leaning against him.

  “She kneed me.” Niall said simply but that wasn’t really why. He poked me in the head resulting me in jabbing him in the ribs making him moan a little in pain.

  “This isn’t my fault.” I said before getting up and sitting in between Harry and Louis they both cuddled against me. “They my bitches.” I said kissing each of them on the head.

   “Nah I’m better than that. I’m like the mermaid king high bitch the 3rd.” Nate said pulling me into him. I laughed and poked him as we walked down the side walk together towards our houses.

   “Sam.” Zayn yelled standing in front of me I didn’t notice him till now. I looked up at him. “We’re here.” He said pointing to the soccer stadium. I frowned not wanting to go watch them do their photo-shoot I was too sore. *wink wink* you know why weirdo.

   “I’m going to stay and shower and that shiz.” I said moving my arms and legs from Louis and Harry so they can get up. They started talking to Liam as all three left. Niall came up and gave me a kiss before leaving me and Zayn there.

   “I hid them.” Zayn whispered in my ear before crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at me then leaving me here alone. Sometimes I thought Zayn wanted me to feel bad. Maybe it’s just the brother and sister thing. I thought about it for a second. I had two hours to do whatever I wanted before the boys come back. My curiosity grew as I thought about something. I got up and went into the bathroom closing the door and locking it. I pulled a make-up bag out from under the sink and started to dig through it. I pulled out an eyeliner sharpener and a fingernail file. I used the finger nail file to unscrew one of the blades on the eyeliner sharpener.

   “You special Sam.” Ty said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

   “How?” I asked in a low whisper.

  “If I tell you, you won’t believe me.” He whispered back kissing my forehead.

   My eyes opened again and I put the fingernail file in the bag and put it back under the sink. I left the eyeliner sharpener, screw, and blade on the counter. I turned the water in the shower on. I undressed and waited a minute before it was warm then got in. I let the warm water burn my sore body before turning it down a bit so it didn’t sting. I washed up. I remembered the blade on the counter and I opened up the curtains and grabbed it. I shut the curtains and backed up a little so the water was only touching my shins and down.  My curiosity was great by now. I placed the blade on my hip. Then I shut my eyes and tilted my head back a little before running the blade across my hip one real quick. I rinsed the blade and tossed it into the sink. I looked down and watched the liquid run down my leg. ‘They lied to me’ I thought as I waited for it to stop bleeding. I rinsed off again before shutting of the water and getting out. I took the blade and put it and the other things in the bag under the counter.