Niall's loud voice

Me and Kat where walking down the street our jackets wrapped tightly around us when I got a call.

    “Hey hey hey im outside whatcha need?” I asked as me and Kat kept walking are arms hocked together.

   “You girls need to buy ball gowns.” Niall said no clear at all as to why.

   “Please elaborate on this.” I said as Kat pulled me into the first dress store she found.  

    “We have been invited to a ballroom dance tomorrow night. And of course you are going with me and Kat and Nate can come to so you both need a dress.” Niall explained as he tried to do something. I agreed before hanging up.

    “Here” Kat said passing me about four dresses before shoving me into a changing room and went to go to look for more. It wasn’t hard to find a dress that me and Kate both fit in but then again it was hard to decide. It took us 2 hours and 2 stores to pick out both dresses for the teen choice awards and 3 hours and 4 stores to find the perfect ball gowns.

   “NO we decided I was wearing these and you were going to wear those.” Kat said passing me the heals. I sighed and put them on. I didn’t like my hair to be done or my makeup because Niall doesn’t like when I wear make-up once he tried all night to get it off of me. But I tolerated it as Kat did my hair and make-up. I checked with Paul and this is one of those full on fancy white gloves and giant puffy dresses type thing. I had the puffy dress but I wasn’t going to wear the gloves I didn’t like them.

    “GIRLS HURRY UP YOUR GOING TO MAKE US LATE.” Paul yelled banging on the door.

   “WE WILL MEET YOU GUYS IN THE LOBBY IN 5.” Kat yelled back. I touched my face.

   “NO YOUR GOING TO RUIN IT DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE.” Kat yelled as she started to applied lipstick on me.

    “Here just in case you need it.” She smiled and gave me a wink.

    “So Nate asked you out?” I asked with a wink.

    “Yes he did.” She said bouncing around in her dress as she held her heels. She put on her heels and I put the lipstick in my clutch along with my phone a few other make-up things she’s making me bring and a few dollars and the room key. “Come on.” She said grabbing her clutch and my hand as we left. We got in the elevator our puffy dresses taking up most of the room. When the door finally opened my eyes landed on the 6 boys in front of us. Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry’s girlfriends already there. There dresses puffy all except Natalie’s who probably wanted to just be an attention whore.

   “Sam you look absolutely stunning.” Niall said taking my hand in his. We had to stretch our arms a little because of my dress.

   “I’m finally as tall as you.” I said giving him a smile.

   “That’s ok but just for tonight.” He said. Niall liked being taller than me that way he could cuddle with me easier.

   “Kat you look beautiful.” Nate said taking her hand. “I’m sorry that’s all I really got their British so they beat me in compliments." Kat laughed. Kat and Nate where probably the only American ones here.

    We all walked outside the hotel and got in this ginormous limo with 12 people and half of them in super puffy dresses I basically just lifted my dress up and sat on Niall then let it go. Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle doing the same thing. When we did this it gave us a lot more leg room. Kat didn’t because she didn’t want to flash Nate. Natalie didn’t either well she probably would have to but she was wearing a tight mini black dress. When I lifted up my dress Natalie sent me several dirty looks. I sticked my tough at her and she gasped.