Blankets

Things Sam hasn’t seen nor heard before. Sam's memories.

    “I love you.” I whispered to him as I cuddled into the back of him.

    “I love you too princess.” He whispered back. He’s never called me princess before. I didn’t really think about the butterflies in my tummy until he said that and they decided to have a rave party. And it was true I really did love Niall. And knowing I could be gone soon I wanted to let him know that I did as much as possible. I wanted him to hold me and kiss me. I wanted him to love me back and knowing he did made me happy. But at the same time I was sad because I knew if I left him he would be totally crushed.        

   *********

    “Niall IM TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE.” I yelled whined at him. He was all jittery and shit from all the candy and junk food we just ate and he kept trying to tickle me.

   “You’ve already seen finding nemo though.” He whined back. I sighed and put my hand on his face. He didn’t say anything he just sat there with my hand on his face. When the movie got to a boring part I took a hand full of gummy bears and threw them at him causing a mini food war.

    I woke up to the sound of a blow horn me and Niall both falling off the table in a mess of blankets. We both groaned in pain. I opened my eyes to see Zayn, Louis, Harry, Nate, and Kat. I pulled the blanket over my head and hid from them. I could hear their voices whispering.

    “Do you think their naked under the blankets.” Harry asked. I could hear the snap of a camera. Probably Louis’s phone.

    “If they are I’m in the perfect situation to make sure Niall will never get my baby sister pregnant.” Zayn whispered back. I felt something down my shirt and I made a confused face. I pulled out a gummy bear. Weird.

   “We are dresses. Well I’m not sure about Sam.” Niall said in a sleepy voice rolling over.

   “I’m dressed.” I said I grabbed my phone that happened to be in reach and looked at it. We have only been asleep for probably 3 hours. We went to sleep around 6 and now it’s 9.

  “This room is a mess what did you guys do.” Kat said with a chuckle. I looked around to see gummy bears and chips everywhere. Plus the stuff I pushed off the table was on the floor. There were also crushed soda cans and some cake and frosting on the couch. Pillows and blankets everywhere.

  “Movie night.” I said pointing at the food. “And fort that collapsed” I said pointing at the blankets and pillows.

    “Then why where you guys asleep on the table. It’s not even big enough for both of you.” Louis asked. And he was right it wasn’t big enough for both of us. We had our feet dangling off the edge last night and we were practically on top of each other.

   “Duh there’s cake on the couch.” Niall said grabbing me and pulling me into him. His eyes widened and he pulled away. I gave him a confused look.

   “The tour bus is leaving soon to go to the stadium.” Kat said sitting on the table.