Take care of me

“I love you princess. Good night.” Niall said with a yawn.

    “Nighty night my prince. I love you.”

**************

    We have been on the bus for three hours now and me and Kat were bored out of our minds. We tried to get the boys to play a game with us but they were too busy playing video games. Now too catch you guys up on everything that’s happened in the last 5 hours. During the first hour me and Niall just got all of are things and got dressed. During the 2nd hour we got a serious lecture from Paul. Also I tied the gun up from Connor in some old sweat pants and hid it on the bus. I also found out the unknown number that texted me last night was Mike the boy’s trainer. And now Kat was laying on top of me on the floor in between the TV and coffee table. Liam and Louis where sat on the floor between the couch and coffee table. And Nate, Niall, Harry, and Zayn where on the couch playing video games Liam and Louis watching and waiting for a turn. Each of the guys yelling things about killing one another because it was a shooting game.

    “What if we just started to scream maybe then they will play a game with us.” I said to Kat as a suggestion. Kat shook her head in a ‘no’.

    “They will probably think you’re having some sort of episode or anxiety attack.” Kat told me, which made sense really.

     “So we are both crazy what do you have?” I said sighing. Kat whispered an idea in my ear. And I started to laugh.

     “I had a dream last night that me and you got engaged maybe this is why because something inside of me knew something like this was going to happen.” I said recalling my dream about me and Kat’s engagement.

     “Haha I would love to marry you.” Kat said chuckling. We started to cuddle a little sexually. I looked at the guys, all they did was take a glance at us and look back at the TV screen.

      “Wait, are we really going to do this plan?” I asked in a whisper to make sure I didn’t go with the plan and her freak out on me.

     “Yep. We could just unplug the TV but I like this idea better.” Kat whispered back to me. I started to giggle, I liked this plan to I thought it was going to be fun to watch them freak out, which is the only reason I was going with this plan.

     “Ready.” Kat whispered looking at me in the eyes. I started to get really nervous but I was ok with doing this because I think it’s going to be funny. I nodded and tried not to laugh. I saw her face and she was trying not to laugh to. Once we both mostly composed ourselves she went for it. It took a few seconds for the guys to realize what was happening right in front of them. They all started to scream. If you don’t know what was happening I’ll tell you. Me and Kat where fully making out on the floor. Didn’t see that coming did you.

    “WHAT THE HELL.” Was one of the things I could make out them screaming.

    “I DON’T UNDERSTAND.” Harry screamed.

    “SAM!”

    “KAT!”

    “SOME ONE STOP THIS.”

    “WE SOULD HAVE JUST PLAYED A GAME WITH THEM.”

     Soon Kat was literally lifted off of me. We were both out of breath but that didn’t stop us from bursting out laughing. I felt myself being lifted off the ground and thrown over someone’s shoulder. I couldn’t really focus I was laughing too hard and my eyes were squeezed shut from the laughing. I heard the game room door slam shut. I was harshly put onto the kitchen island. I looked up to see an angry Niall and Zayn. An awkward Harry standing behind them not sure how he should react to what just happened.