Someone kill her

Sam’s pov

        “Niall text mum back. She has resorted to texting me to try and find you.” I yelled. I texted Nialls mom back saying that ill have him text her.

        “Wait my mum or yours?” He asked coming out of his room running the towel over his hair trying to dry it a little.

       “Since when does my mom text you.” I stated.

       “Good point.” He walked back into his room throwing the towel on the bed and grabbing his phone. He sat on the floor at my feet. Sucks for him me harry and Liam took up the whole couch. Probably because harry was sitting criss cross.

       “Niall what happened to your back?” harry asked. O my god is he really this slow.

       “Harry I know you talk slow but does your brain really work that slowly to?” Liam asked. Me and Niall busted out laughing. Harry pouted. I pouted too sympathetically and climbed into his lap and hugged him.

       “SAM STOP BEING A WHORE!” Natalie yelled coming into Niall’s hotel room. Natalie was Harry’s off and on girlfriend I’ve meet a few times and each time I was so close to murdering her with my own pinkie. Wait no I wanted to rip her pinkie off and kill her with it. Harry gave me a sympathetic look that she couldn’t see.

        “Is it illegal for me to hug someone?” I asked raising and eye brow at her. She was a very skinny almost anorexic girl with no boobs at all. She wore the boobs that you just put in your bra to make it look like you have some. Sometimes I just think she wants harry for his money so she can get a boob job. She dressed like she had boobs thought which made me laugh.

        “No but I prefer if you didn’t get your slut hands on MY man.” She said matter-of-factly. I was totally ready to take her down if Liam and Niall didn’t stop me. I was on my knees about ready to jump the couch and take her down. Niall had grabbed my feet that where by his face and Liam grabbed around my waist. Harry did shit though he didn’t know what to do. I put my hands up and took a deep breath through my nose before pulling Niall’s and Liam’s hands off me.

Niall’s pov.

       After Sam almost tried to kill Natalie she slid off the couch and into my lap. She rested her hands and forehead on my torso. I put one of my hands on her back rubbing it with my thumb and the other hand I placed right next to the side of Sam’s face to shield everything from her so she didn’t have to see anyone. Sam was nice and didn’t over react a lot but when she did it was mostly because of Natalie.

       By this time Natalie was in Harry’s lap on her phone. Which is probably the only thing I’ve really seen her do, besides mock Sam and try to eat Harry’s face. Sam was far from a whore or slut. When she wore short her bum never showed because she never bought short shorts. The only time her bum might have ever showed was sometimes when she wears these curtain pajama shorts. But that only because their old. She would never wear them outside ever. And when she would wear a dress her boobs didn’t show. If anything was see through she would have a tank top under it or sometimes her swim top. She has never ever slept with anyone besides me. This makes me really happy when I think about it. And as far as I know I’m her first official boyfriend.

      Natalie was the complete opposite of Sam. Sam had boobs 40D the last time I check. Which I do sometimes he he. And unlike Sam, Natalie was probably a negative z if that was even a thing. Sam had abs I’m not even joking. Aberrantly she worked out all the time because of the Connor thing and Ty didn’t want her to get hurt. And well Natalie was just a stick. Sam had pretty good curves not the best but they were pretty good. And Natalie….well…. she is a stick.

       Oh and another thing. Sam had a good personality and well Natalie is a bitch. Case closed I like Sam better. Sam stirred in my arms destroying my thought process. She moved my hand from her face and looked up at me. She wrapped her legs around my torso along with her arms. She looked a little tired. She nuzzled her face into my neck. I wrapped my arms loosely around her and shut my eyes as we all sat her in silence the only sound was Natalie tapping away on her phone.

      “Guy’s it’s time to go. Go get on the tour bus.” Said Steve who was not Paul. I gave Sam's back a rub.

     “I’ll meet you in the tour bus ok. I have to go get my things from my room.” Sam whispered to me before getting up and stretching a little before leaving. I got up and went into my room and collected the few things I brought in to the hotel with me and put them in my green backpack. I pulled out some American dollars and placed it on the kitchen counter to pay for the beer and chips. I kicked everyone out of my hotel room before going down the hall. I stopped at Sam’s door when I noticed it was open a little. I could see the back of Kat’s red hair as she sat on the couch. She seemed to be looking at something in her lap. I opened the door more and walked in. Kat turned her head to look at me then back down at her lap to say “it’s him” when I got close enough I noticed Sam was laying on the couch with her head in Kat’s lap. Kat grabbed their two back packs and handed them to me.

       “We will be down in a second mk? We have to make sure we have everything.” Sam said before motioning for me to leave. I gave her a confused look then left. I got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. I passed a few people before going out the back avoiding all the screaming fans and got in the tour bus. I dropped the backpacks on the floor and went to the game room. Natalie, Harry and Liam where in there. Not too long after I sat down on the couch Sam and Kat came in laughing about something. They both sat down on the floor.

     “GO START THE BUS AND GO. Sam WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE GOOD NEWS.” Nate yelled coming into the game room Paul fallowing behind him. Nate looked all dirty and sweaty.

What do you think it could be guys I need suggestions. I was going to write more to this but then I was all like nah I haven't updated in a while and this is kind of like a cliff hanger I guess. any way I need your opinions pleaseeeee.