"ew work" "omg just get up"

Zayns pov.

   “No don’t.” screamed Nate. I didn’t think anything of it. I just kept punching at the punching bag in front of me. Then I heard someone gasp for air and as I turned around I saw the body fall.

------Earlier that mourning------

Sam’s pov.

  “BUT I DON’T WANT TO IM TRYING TO SLEEP.” I screamed at the top of my lungs as three boys jumped on my bed with me still on it. And the other three just watched.

  “Sam we’re not leaving you here.” Zayn said jumping down next to me.

  “Wait where did you say you guys were going?” I asked completely forgetting why they were in my room in the first place.

  “To the gym” Louis screamed.

  “Fuck!” I yelled as a Louis tripped over my legs and fell onto me.

   “Eww work.” I moaned and pulled the blanket over my head.

   “Omg just get up.” Harry laughed lying next to us.

   “Maybe if you give me a kiss I’ll go with you guys.” I said turning my cheek to Zayn.

   “But your gross.” He whined pouting.

   I gasped “you jerk.” I yelled. He laughed and kissed my cheek. I got up and walked into my closet shutting the door. I got dresses in to an outfit Perrie lent me for the week. We traded clothes I got her batman outfit for the week and she got my superman out fit for the week.

  “Let’s go.” I walked out grabbing my phone, wallet, sunglasses and keys off my desk and walked out of my room trailing behind the boys.  

 ---------At the gym-------

  I yawned lying on top of the stack of mats in the corner. I fixed my hat as it fell off my head. I looked around seeing Zayn at the punching bags along with Louis on the one next to him. I looked over to where the weights were to see Niall and Harry lifting them. I could also see fans out the window trying to spot the boys.  And finally my eyes fell to Nate and Liam standing in a boxing ring. Both of them had stuff wrapped around their hands.

  I kept my eyes on them for a while as they just talked and threw punches in the air and kicks explaining things to each other. Then my eyes wandered to the guy coming towards them. He looked like the personal trainer which I know each of the boys had. I mean except for Nate of course his is back in America.

   The guy had dirty blonde hair kind of like Nialls but a little different. He was about around the same height as the boys Louis being shorter than him. He stopped at the edge of the ring and pulled some stuff out from a cupboard which I couldn’t see from here. I sat up and watched him as he stood up from his crouching position on the floor. He was holding those boxing glove things that the trainer wears and the other person hits.

   He then started talking to Nate and Liam as he climbed under the rope and into the ring. Liam raised his hand a little and Nate nodded walking out of the ring. Nate walked over to me smiling. I watched the guy and Liam talk as the guy explained stuff. Nate sat down next to me. He fallowed my gaze to Liam hitting the glove pad thingy’s on the guys hand as he held one up then down.

  “Who is he?” I asked suspiciously. He looks familiar.

  “His name is Mike.” Nate replied “Do you like himmmmmm?” he smiled poking me in the ribs.

  “Ow. And no I just think I’ve seen him before.” I watched Liam and Mike finish up before he signaled Nate to come.

  “You’re coming with me.” Nate said before getting up and pulling me along. And like that I was leaning against the inside of the ring watching Nate and Mike box.

  “Ima go get a drink I’ll be back.” Nate said as they finished. I nodded.

  “So your names Sam.” Mike said coming up to me.

  “I don’t remember telling you my name.” I glared at him. I didn’t like this guy very much.

  “Liam told me.” he replied simply. “So do you know how to box?”

  “Yes.” I looked behind me to see if Nate was coming. Mike said something and did a punch towards me in the air. I grabbed his arm and twisted it wrapping my legs around his neck and flipped him on to his back.

(----> like the black widow boxing scene.)

  I let go of him and stood up. He didn’t look hurt thought.

  “Nice job, I have to go I have another person coming.” He slide out of the ring and put the gloves back and walked off. Ok so I really don’t like him.

   I turned around to see Nate at the other end of the gym next to Zayn and Louis. Liam was over talking to Harry and Niall. Harry spotted me and set down his weights. I walked to the edge of the ring and wrapped my hands around the rope. I looked back at Harry he said something to Liam and stood up walking this way. Behind him farther away Nate was coming back. Suddenly my Hands tightened around the rope and my eyes squeezed shut.

  “TELL ME WHERE HE IS YOU LITTLE BITCH!”

  “That’s not a nice word to use.” I said smugly. I felt his hand come in contact with my face and blood rush into my mouth.

  “I SAID TELL ME!” He screamed.

  I sat in the car with my eyes closed crying. I should have just killed him when I had the chance. Now my best friend is died.

  “I know he gave you the key now hand it over and this will be easy.” Said the man. I wasn’t going down this way. Because of me not being brave my friend is died. Suddenly I got really mad.

   “KILL ME FIRST YOU BASTERD. ILL NEVER GIVE IT TO YOU.” I sneered. He slapped me, more blood filled my mouth.

   When my eyes finally opened I gasped for air. But I couldn’t get any, then everything went black.

Harry’s pov.

  As I walked over to her, her eyes shut. I looked at her hands and he knuckles started turning white from holding the rope so hard. I jogged over there. I climbed into the ring and made my way over to her.

  “No don’t” Screamed Nate running over to use. I touched her shoulder and her eyes opened and she gasped for air and fell. I grabbed her in mid fall. It was all dead weight and she didn’t appear to be responding to this. Her eyes were shut and she didn’t move.

  “GUYS SAM FAINTED.” I screamed. I could hear Liam getting his phone out being responsible. I picked her up bridle style and passed her to Nate on the other side of the ring. He laid her down on the pile of mats. The hospital not being far away they were here in a few minutes. When the door opened I could see police officers trying to hold the fans back as the ambulance people came in with a stretcher.

  And I could already tell this was going to be tomorrow’s headlines.