Now you know so let's eat tacos

Previously.

       “Sam tell the truth.” Zayn said a little made.

      “People want to kill me.” I said again. He looked at me for a minute before standing straight up and looking towards the boys. 

      “Guys she’s not lying.” Zayn said and everyone’s eyes widened. Then there was a knock at the door.

      “ROOM SERVICE.”

Now

Sam’s pov.

    I sat down on the couch next to Paul, Nate on the other side of me. Harry got the door and set the giant plate filled with tacos and set them on the kitchen table. Then came over to us and sit on the floor next to Louis. Niall and Zayn on the couch and Liam laying in a love seat.

     “Where do I start?” I turned and asked Paul.

    “Ty.” Nate said.

     “What about Ty?” Zayn asked. Zayn knew Ty. Ty was my best friend I’ve known him pretty much since I was born.

     “Zayn Ty is died. He died last year.” I said I didn’t want to tell Zayn but they wanted the truth so I have to.

    “How?”

    “He was shot and killed.” I said simply. I could feel myself getting teary. “You know how Ty didn’t have a dad?” my voice cracked at the end and a few tear escaped. Zayn nodded.

    “Well Ty’s dad was killed in a car accident. At least that’s how it looked. He was really murdered.” I wiped some tears away and continued. “The day he died Ty found a key and a note on his bed when he got home from school. The note was from his dad. It said that he loved him so much and to protect the key for his life. Last year a few guys came and took me. They tide me to a chair and tried to get me to tell them where Ty was. When I didn’t the main guy Connor untied me. He handed me a gun and said if I was brave enough I would kill him (Connor) and this problem would be resolved.” I took a deep breath and tried to calm down as the guys watched me.

      “I couldn’t shot him. I was confused and scared.” I started crying again.

     “Sam I can finish if you want.” Nate offered.

     “No I can do this.” I sucked in a breath of air and finished the story. “I didn’t shoot Connor I should have but I didn’t. I just set the gun down and they let me leave. Two days later Ty was shot. But he didn’t have the key on him he hide it in my bag. Connor figured he did this so they came after me. I got stabbed in the torso trying to defend myself. I still have the key. Connor heard I went back to Europe and that I was living with you guys. You know the day you guys heard Paul and me yelling?” I asked they all nodded.

     “Connor had landed in Europe that day. He was coming to kill me and take the key. So it was ether risk it and stay or start the tour early. I didn’t make the decision Paul and Nate did I had no say in it. Honestly if I was brave enough to Kill Connor that day this wouldn’t be happening.” I was now crying a lot. “I’m so so sorry.” Zayn got up and sat down in front of me and hugged me.

     “Sam this isn’t your fault. And it’s ok.” Zayn whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back.

     “What’s the key to?” Harry asked. I looked up at him and laughed.

    “Honestly me and Ty never knew. His dad never said. All he said was protect it so that’s what he did. And that’s what I’m doing.” I gave Zayn a squeezed then stood up.