Hold Me

Things Sam hasn’t seen nor heard before. Sam's memories.

    “Good night princess I’ll be here when your sleepy eyes open.” That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

********

     When I woke up the boys where on the stage messing around. I sat up and just watched them. Niall had his back to me along with Zayn and Liam as the stage direction talked to them. Harry saw me and waved. I gave him a slight wave back. Harry started to talk to Louis and pointed at me a little. They booth started to giggle then shush each other. I sat there crisscross on the couch that was towards the back of the stage. Louis looked at me and waved so I waved back. They just both watched me. I gave them a confused look. Those boys where crazy. But their planning something I think hmmm. I wonder what it could be.

     Harry turned so he was facing Niall’s direction. Most of the things harry does I question. Harry turned just his head to look at me he pointed at me and then at Niall. Then he hip thrusted. (Harry did that ->) What is he doing? I was so confused. I gave him and Louis a confused look. What did he want me to fuck Niall on stage because I wasn’t going to do that. Or was he asking if we did it. I threw my hands up giving up and face palmed. Louis poked harry in the chest then they whispered to each other. Harry gestured to me some more and I still didn’t understand. Harry and Louis both face palmed. Harry just did it his way then not even bothering to whisper to Louis about his next plan.

     Harry turned Louis around so Louis had his side facing me. Then harry pointed at Niall then at Louis. Louis put his hands in his pockets just like Niall. Ok so Louis is pretending to be Niall. And I’m now playing a game with them ok then. Harry walked away from Louis and sat on the floor like how I was sitting. Harry pointed at me then himself. Ok so Harry is me. Louis just stood there shifting his weight pretending to be Niall all innocent like. Harry stood up and walked all sneaky like towards Louis behind his back. When he was finally behind Louis he started to pretend to hip thrust him. I giggled thinking about Larry. Then harry ran away Louis pretending he didn’t know what just happened.

     Harry walked back over to Louis normally. Louis pointed at me then at Niall. Ugh I hated them. I stood up pushing the blanket off of me and onto the couch. I gave them a look saying I was going to kill them later if this went wrong. I looked over to Niall, Zayn, and Liam. The stage director was almost done talking to them. I wasn’t going to have enough time to do it. Louis noticed and ran over to them and stood in front of them and started asking them random questions. I started to walk up behind Niall. I looked over at harry and he silently cheered me on. Wow was this going to go bad if something went wrong. Or it won’t be bad if something went wrong we’ll see. Once I got behind Niall I positioned myself then looked back at harry who gave me a thumbs up. I started to pretend to hip thrust Niall. And then something I didn’t think of happened. Niall took a step backwards a little to shift his weight.

    I guess I was standing to close because once he took a step back I actually thrusted him in the butt causing him to scream and me to fall backwards which also made me scream. Niall grabbed his butt and turned around to see me on the floor. Liam and Zayn looked at me on the floor confused and Louis and Harry just laughed their faces off.

    “Hey how’s it going?” I said casually crossing my legs leaning back on my hands.

    “Did you just try to butt rape me?” Niall asked in shock. When Niall said this Zayn and Liam started to laugh.

    “They made me do it.” I screamed pointing at Harry and Louis.

    “We told her to pretend to not actually do it.” Louis screamed pointing at me before Louis and Harry ran away laughing.