well i'm trust worthy said Alex.

alex leave.

what?

never talk to me and leave........ now.

he left and me and her were still talking.

so what do i do?

talk to him.

i knew that that was the only way but i was too embarrassed.

i can't.

why?

i'm an idiot that he will hate forever.

really?

yes.

no i mean really?

yes i said. why do you keep saying that?

do you really think that he will hate you?

only 1 way to find out i ignore him and see if he makes the first move.

next day........

so i walk in to school really nervous and scared.

i go into the science lab and start stress cleaning.

once again you leave me nothing to clean Katy.

sorry.

CRAP!

what?

Ashley told you right?

yes.

me and him are partners.

wanna trade?

a) i'm with my gf why would i? and b) it will force you to talk.

Will walks in and i start to get really really nervous like i almost threw up i was so nervous.

hey look Katelyn.

hi i said as my voice cracked and i giggled a little bit.

what happened yesterday was i interrupted.

i know.

really?

i stopped talking.

skip to lunch......

so i got a call on my mom yesterday evening.

really? what did the doctor say?

well they said that the chemo seems to be working and she has around a year and she might be able to fight it if she stops eating sugar.

that's great news! said Dylan.

thanks.

Will agreed with Dylan we were still being very awkward toward each other.

1 week later..............................

so me and Will have yet to make a conversation out of words with more than 2 syllables so i decided to face my embarrassing fear and talk to him.

i texted him to meet me at Starbucks at 4 and replied saying k.

i got a sundress on and threw a flower crown on my head and slipped on some wedges and ran out the door at around 3:30

i wanted to be early but when walked in he was already there.

hey.

uh hi Katelyn.

i know i have been avoiding the embarrassment for a week and i just need to get over it.

Will i am so sorry i mean your a totally trust worthy guy and i should have let you explain i mean i don't know why i freaked like an imbecile.

it's okay i mean i would have freaked if i walked in to you in some guys arms looking like you were kissing.

thanks for not making me fell like an idiot and um do you hate me?

what no why would i hate my girlfriend?

girlfriend?

are you not wanting to get back together?

no i am i just didn't know if you wanted to i hopped up from the table and helped him up and hugged him so tight my arms hurt.

i love you so much will.

WHAT DID I JUST DO?

i love you too!

and i got the rest of your birthday gift finally.

really what?

i sat down he pulled it out it was gorgeous.

Katelyn Joy Meyer will you accept this promise ring, with this ring i promise that this relationship is not just a highschool fling but meaningful.

will i-i-

WHAT DO I DO I LOVE HIM BUT AM I READY TO GET ANOTHER PROMISE RING??????????????????

ooh things are getting intense and obviously i couldn't leave will and kate seperated for too long.

also a promise ring for those of you who are confused is basically a ring that a boyfriend gives a girlfriend to show her that he plans on that relationship turning into marriage in the future.

will she say yes?????????????

also hope you enjoyed 2 updates in 1 day!