Chapter 21

Author's Log

3/27/16 I started this! Let us see when this is posted ahahah

Aralri's POV

I kept pacin around my room waiting... Anticipating... Going crazy

Finally Jane came in with a wide grin "It is all set! Make sure you do not faint" I shoved her away panicking "This is not the time to poke fun of my situation! Am I really ready for this? What will occur this time? What if I made a mistake? Wha-" Jane rolls her eyes and covers my mouth with her hand. She took my uniform jacket on the chair that I hanged it on "Put on your jacket and let us start the show"

I groaned in misery and harshly took my uniform out of her hands and wore it. I grabbed my satchel and walked towards the door "I always wondered why you do not think that this is a big deal? How can I face her-" she cuts me off one more time and shoved me out the door and roughly guides me towards the exit of the dormitories. We were currently heading to the stadium, We walked downstairs as we talked.

Just keep calm young one, every obstacle can be conquered

I rolled my eyes and took out the Karambits. I missed using this, I do admit I loathed using this against people... Every time blood sheds makes me hate these, but the beauty of a weapon and the art is spectacular.

We finally reached the stadium and we were inside the lockers getting ready. I clasps my hands together as I faced the door to the field... Amanikable?

Yes young one?

Thank you for not giving up on me...

A god survives with the people believing in them. I do not see why gods should not believe in humans too.

I smiled and finally reached for the doorknob. After all this time, we can finally do this again. I opened the door and finally got out. Looking around I saw four people by the bleachers, all with anticipation. My eyes moved to the familiar girl in front of me, wearing a smile that I have come to know. I walked towards her up until I was 10 feet away from her. Her smile never faltered when she said "Are you ready sister?" I glanced back to the bleachers and saw Jane join the principal, the coach and the faes. She gave me a thumbs up as the fae girl just stares with a worried look. I turned back to my sister and said "Since when have I ever been not ready? The games start in a month, we both know that this needs to be solved" I took out my karambits and held my hands up to my face in battle stance. Her grin widens as she took out her long blade "Ohh ho ho Aralri! Are you sure you want to use that with me? I am impressed that you got new weapons but those are for very close combats."

I shrugged and placed my goggles on my eyes. Although this will prevent some of the light her body emits, It can never defeat the light. "Let us just get this done sister" I said, she grins and the coach yelled "Alright this is a battle of endurance and strength first one down... Loses"

I readied my stance to face my sister as the pond of water emerges from beneath me. This battle will determine how much we have changed and how much we have learned in the times we were apart... However I know there was a draw back with my sister... A draw back that does spell danger. I took a deep inhale letting the pond rise and when we heard 'fight'

Everything broke loose.

"FIGHT"

Suddenly the pond dried up in an instant shocking me.

That fast?!

Aralri!

I snapped back to reality and I saw a fire ball coming my way. "damn" I muttered