Chapter 16

Author's Log: transition from note since... Well since I wouldn't know when I'll post this but I know that writing this Log will check how long I did this chapter.

Aralri

I had dread for this day to come forth but I knew it would come sooner than what I had expected. Today not only will my beloved sister come home but my shinyuu would leave. The sun was still rising yet my soul was falling.

'Such poetry young one' Amanikable's voice resonated in me, however my eyes and thoughts were still focused on my beautiful fae. Her pixie hair looked soft as ever, whilst her eyes were fixated on what she was doing, trying to tie her supplies on the horse. I shook my head in amusement and walked towards her. I went beside her and held her hands, "You need to tie it tightly so it wouldn't fall off fae girl" I said as I moved her hands to tie the knot. Once I was done I turned to her to see that she she was staring at me. Sadness seemed to dwell her sun orbs. I smiled and held both her cheeks "You need to get in touch with your magic fae" Kiara's eyes started to tear up as she whispered "but I would miss a friend like you" I smiled but my heart felt like it was being gripped "You will find a friend like me Kiara" she shook her head rapidly and hugged me "No! There is no one like you" she sobbed. I gently hugged back slowly moving my hand towards her scar.

I know its there but a huge doubt is growing and growing even if... I can feel it beating

'Then you know what to do' Amanikable said

'She will be leaving my friend. She needs this' Slowly Amanikable vanished from my thoughts and I was cut off from my thoughts when someone pushed me away from Kiara. I stumbled and fell to the ground, my irritation was growing and when I looked up to see her fiance the hate was brewing in me.

I stood up and dusted myself off whilst glaring at the Fae. I felt my finger tips burn up as I felt the water from my reserve bubble up. Pluto must've noticed my rage and started growling towards him. That was when I knew I needed to stop, I pat Mars' head and held it back. Her Fiance backed away commenting "You keep a creature of the devil in your steps" I rolled my eyes and said "He just wanted to say goodbye to Kiara" her fiance glared at me but Kiara shoved him off to the side saying "Stop making enemies Jarren." She walked straight to Pluto and pet him "Thank you" Pluto's heads nuzzles every side of Kiara as she giggles away. "I am going to miss taking care of someone" I commented, her eyes landed on mine once more as she smiled "I am going to miss you too" she gave me a quick hug and went back to ride the horse.

Her mother called everyone as they started to leave. I felt someone beside me and held my shoulder. Vex pat my back and said "You wouldn't want your sister to get with a sad sibling do you?" I shook my head and went inside. Pluto stays in the field in front of the school for the school does not allow pets, however since they deemed that he isn't they agree to let him roam outside whilst I decided to make him a comfortable shelter. We had a cave nearby which seemed to be a place he loved from the first time he came.

After turning the dining hall into a party room. We all head outside and waited for my sister's arrival. Just like the five she also had a god dwelling inside her, Apolaki, the sun god. This usually happens whenever siblings become dwellers(valkyries with Gods in them) the gods that dwell in them are related to each other. My sister's name is Liore, she is three years older. Unlike other Academies, once a Valkyrie graduates he or she would only be done with classes and the activities that the system offers. The Valkyrie will just move to the villages that were built by the academy. The Villages are all behind the Academy, each with their large training grounds. Every Valkyrie still had to report and take Missions from the Academy. In short our Principal is like a Government leader for these villages. Of course Valkyries that moved to a village means that they already have a shinyuu. For those who haven't found them yet within the academy would have to look in different human villages and school. Which was why my sister was away, she was the first to consider that our shinyuus might not be human at all thus this three year long Journey.