Chapter 8

AN: THAT WAS SO ANNOYING!! I had written more on Chapter 7

I swear! But somehow wattpad screwed me over. T.T

I'll continue what I wrote here in her flashbacks

Sorry for the inconvenience guys

Oh if you want to please comment (stay positive i guess ) I need some assurance to write more chapters and thank you all for the votes :D

____________

I was slowly stalking the hidden entrance of the Vampire base with the soldiers. The Fae soldiers had their weapons out.

Faes have different powers. It all depends on what element they came from. Water, earth, fire and air... The rare and most valued faeries have colorful transparent wings, none of the faes with me are.

Most of them are excellent at fire spells. They were only carrying a sword and shield. I took out my kampilan and patiently waited for the General's plan to go in motion.

Yamiko left for a bit to search for food.

Our talk still lingers with me.

Flashback

I rolled my eyes as I sat beside pluto to calm him down. Yamiko sat in front of us on the bundle of leaves her powers summoned. The leaves were a float, then her Yukata's right collar started slipping down her shoulder. I groaned internally annoyed by the obvious seduction she is doing.

"I was getting lonely without my little playmates" she said glancing at the Fae base with a hint of Mischief. I ignored the statement and said "go back, it is too dangerous"

Yamiko shook her head and said "then why are you here?"

I looked at her and wondered

'Should I tell her...'

I glanced at Amanikable as he shrugged and turned around. I sighed and started petting Pluto.

"I am in search for my Shinyuu" I said softly as my mind travelled to my shoulder blade...

Yamiko tilted her head in curiosity and asked "What is a Shinyuu?"

I felt irritated as she managed to make the word sensual. I rolled my eyes and said "Other races call it Beloved, Mate or Soul Mates... In our Academy we call them Shinyuus... It means "Intimate Friend or Close friend" in other context... It means "Real Courage and True heroism" To us... Our mates mean our best companion... Our Courage and our life line... Wouldn't reach your full power without them."

Yamiko nodded but asked "If you are looking for them... Why are you here at an army camp... That's about to go to a Sucide Mission"

I looked at her suspiciously and she continued, knowing my question "I seduced a vampire. Beating him at his own game. He told me that there is a spy in the Army. They set up a trap for the ones who will go and make a distraction tomorrow.

I also know who the Spy is. I already seduced him a while ago and decided to mess with his precious head to get the pleasure I needed"

I rolles my eyes but this information is great.

====

I stood up and saw the General sneaking in with Flora in Tow. I start to panic to I sneaked up a tree and glided towards them. I snuck inside the window above the hidden door they went in. I walked through the vents lerking in darkness.