Kai

Hi guys! I'm back!!! This chapter is for JieWind. Thanks for requesting^^

Okay, let's just see what I can got in this chapter

--------------------------------

Your POV

I'm at my job place. I'm working in a cafe nearby me and my husband's house. Yes, husband. He is Kai or Kim Jongin. He works everyday but I help him too. Although he never agreed with my decision, I always said that it's for our own good. We got alot of money from our hardwork. He never disappoint me. He always love me and be by my side. He goes back home at 10 p.m everyday. Meanwhile me, I always goes back home at 2 p.m because I have to pick up my daughter.

"Annyeong. May I have a cold latte please?" A teenage girl said. "Okay. That would be 9000 won." I said. "Here you are. Take the change." She said. "Gomawo. Your drink will be served just in a few minutes. Please take a seat." I said. "Cheonmaneyo, (y/n)." She said, smiling at me. I smile at her too. "Wonwoo! One cold latte please." I said to my partner job. "Yeah." He said. He make the drink. "Where should I put this?" He ask. "There, the girl with the white dress." I pointed at the teenage girl. "Arraseo. I'll be right back." He said and he served the cold latte.
.
.
"(Y/n)-ah, it's my job now. You may go home. See you tomorrow, (y/n)." Seoyoon said, trying to tie her apron. "Okay. But let me help you first." I said, tying her apron. "Gomawo. Annyeong (y/n). Be save on the way." She bid her goodbyes and so do Wonwoo. I bow and left them.

I'm in front of my daughter's school. We have cars but I prefer walking than using car. I see my daughter and wave to her. "Annyeong my sunshine." I said as hug her. "Annyeong eomma." She said hugging me. She is on the 3rd grade. She knows what's right and what's wrong. She pulled off from my hug. "I have a good news eomma." Kyara said. "Talk about it when we walk." I said.

We both walk and talk each other. "Oh... yeah. You said that you have a good news. What is it?" I ask. "I have 2 good news eomma. One, I got the highest score in my final test. I got a hundred in my math, english, science, social final test. And the others, I got 90 plus." She said, jumping. I smile. "Woww!!! Then, you should tell this to your dad." I said. "The second one is..." she tease me. "Tell me. I'm curious." I whined like a children. "Eomma, you were whining like a children." She chuckle and I pout. "Arraseo arraseo. Eomma, I got a boyfriend." She said with a big grin on her face. "Woaahh!!! Daebakk! Who is he?" I ask. "He is uncle Baekhyun's son. His name is Taehyung. He is such a nice boy. He has been my best friend for 3 years. He is really famous in my school. He is intelligent too." She said, of course fangirling. "Woah! You are so lucky, Kyara. Okay, let's go inside. I'll make you something yummy." I said leading her to inside our house.

She goes to her bedroom to change her clothes and wash up. Meanwhile, I make for Kyara her favorite food, cheese stick with mayonaise. "Kyara! Food's ready!" I shout from the kitchen. "Arraseo eomma! Wait a minute!!" She shout from her room. 5 minutes later, she went downstairs to the kitchen. "Eomma!!! When will appa came home?" She ask while running downstairs. "Maybe--" I heard the door opened. "I'm home." I heard Kai said. Kyara run towards Kai and hug him tightly. I followed her. "I miss you so much appa. Where did you go? I really miss you." she said as she let go of her dad. "I really miss you too. How are you? My pretty girls?" He said looking at Kyara then at me. I blushed and I walk closer to him. "I'm fine. By the way, Kyara has 2 good news. A really good news." I said hugging him. "What is it my little princess?" Aww. He is such a sweet guy. "First, I got the highest score in my final test. Almost all of my final tests got a perfect score and the others I got 90 plus." She said, holding Kai's hand. "Oh. Daebak, little princess. Anything else?" He grin happily and look towards me. I grin too and look at Kyara. She looks really happy. "Of course appa. I got a new boyfriend." She said, taking my hand. "Woah!! Who is it? If you let me know." He said. "He is Taehyung, uncle Baekhyun's son. He is such a nice boy. He is really handsome. I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend." She said well yeah, a little bit fangirling of course. "Oh..him. I know him. His father, Baekhyun is my friend in my work. He is such a good man too. Same like his son. I hope you always be happy with him. Chukhahae, little princess. Anything else?" He said. "Wait. She only has 2 good news and if she has something else I don't know it. What is it?" I look at Kyara same as Kris.