D.O ( for Shiro_Chan_Kookie143 )

Yuri = you
Place = cinema, park, and Yuri's house

Yuri is a girl who live a few block with one of the EXO member. He is D.O Kyungsoo. She is a cold-hearted girl. But since D.O came in her life, she became a soft-hearted girl. Yes, she is falling in love with him.

D.O Kyungsoo is one of EXO member. He is in the same school with Yuri. He has a big doe eyes. When he is surprised, his eyes are so big but cute. All the EXO member said that he is the cutest among all the member. He is falling in love with Yuri. He thinks that Yuri is cute, pretty, and intelligent.

Today, D.O ask Yuri to go to cinema.
Yuri:"oh, okay. where are we going to meet?"

D.O:"err... I'm going to fetch you."

Yuri:"o--okay."

*end of call*

D.O is going to confess Yuri. He is trying his best to make Yuri happy. But, he is very nervous because he is going to do it. Alone.

Sehun:"hyung! Don't be worry! She will accept you."

Chanyeol:"D.O-ah!! Sehunnie is right! Don't be nervous, you are going to be her boyfriend."

D.O:"I think so. But we don't know about it. I think I'm gonna confess her soon."

All:"WAE!?"

D.O:"yeah, because I'm not ready yet. I worried that she won't accept me and--"

Baekhyun:"oh gosh.... you are just going confess her! Not to strip her!!"

Chanyeol:"yah Bacon! What are you talking about!? You perv!"

Baekhyun:"my name is not Bacon! It is Baekhyun!"

D.O:"Can you please shut up!? I am going to leave!"

All:"Fighting!!"

*door closed*

Yuri has waited for 15 minutes. Finally, he come.

In car,
Yuri:"why are you so long?"

D.O:"I--I'm sorry. My friends are really noisy. They want to make me perfect in front of you."

Yuri:"oh, OK." *blushed*

After that, it become awkward silence. All they hear is just a song from the DVD player.

D.O:"um.. Yuri-ah, we have arrived at the cinema."

Yuri:"oh-uh... okay."

D.O open the door for Yuri and Yuri is blushing. D.O too. They had the same feeling but they don't want to confess because they don't want to broke their friendship.

D.O:"yuri-ah, t--today you are very pretty."

Yuri:"thanks, D.O. You are handsome today." [A/N: it's at the media]

D.O:"thanks. What should we watch?"

Yuri:"anything."

D.O:"what if horror movie?"

Yuri:"Arraso."

D.O buy the tickets. Meanwhile, Yuri is buying a big caramel popcorn and 2 drinks.

D.O:"why are you buying these for me? I didn't do anything for you."

Yuri:"you have bought me a movie ticket so I paid you with these food and thanks a lot."

D.O:"yeah, thanks to you too."

The film begins. Yuri is really scared and make her cover herself in D.O's jacket. D.O is scared too, but he tried to be manly. In the end, Yuri is inside D.O's jacket and D.O is with his big doe eyes.