EXO imagines

Imagine that you and your bias is a couple. Today is your anniversary.

----------------------

Chanyeol

You are in Chanyeol's house, having some sleepover.

Chanyeol:"happy anniversary, (y/n)-ah!! I'll sing a song for you and take this beautiful roses."

You:"gamsahabnida, channie oppa."

He sings a beautiful song and your tears started to fall. After the song's done, he leaned in and kiss you on your lips.

Chanyeol:"saranghae, (y/n). I hope you love that song."

You:"I always love the song that you sing. Nado saranghae, oppa."

Chanyeol:"jinjja? All song?"

You:"yes, all song that you sing. But, I want to ask."

Chanyeol:"what do you want to ask?"

You:"how can you be a happy virus in front of other people? With this sad and broken life?"

Chanyeol:"well, I always be a happy virus in front of people. *sigh* "because nothing is bad. For me, everything is good. God is good too. He gives me a beautiful cute girlfriend like you." *pinch your cheek*

You:"ah! That's hurt oppa. But I'm not cute and not beautiful. Yes, God is good. He gives me such a childish boyfriend like you. He gives me a handsome cute boy. And it's you."

Chanyeol:"I'm not childish, but I'm cute. By the way, saranghae. I'll sing a song for you again."

You:"yay! Nado saranghae."

He sings a beautiful song for a long time, making you fall asleep on his lap. Then, he stop singing and fall asleep with you.

-----------------------------

Baekhyun

You're in a mall, having a date with Baekhyun. You both are walking when suddenly Baekhyun stops you.

Baekhyun:"umm... happy anniversary (y/n). Take this eyeliner, I bought this only for you. I have one too. So we can use it together."

You:"kamsa oppa. Happy anniversary too, oppa. But, do you love me or eyeliner the most?"

Baekhyun:"eye--"

You:"ooh! We're breaking up now!"

Baekhyun:"mianhae, I love you the most of course. You're my one and only beauty in my heart. No one and nothing could even change you in my heart. Not even an eyeliner. Saranghae!!!"

You:"awee, nado saranghae oppa. Jinjja!? Not even an eyeliner? Because I see that you love eyeliner the most."

Baekhyun:"geez! Of course I will love you the most. Yes, not even an eyeliner could change my love for you."

You:"arraso, arraso. Oppa, saranghae."

Baekhyun:"Nado saranghae."

-------------------------------

Kai

You're in Kai's practice room.

Kai:"(y/n)-ah!!! Happy anniversary jagiyaa!!! Keep this DVD for me. This is a dance recording from me. Now, dance with me please."

You:"woah! gamsahabnida Kai oppa. Is this really your dance recording?"

Kai:"yes it is jagiyaa... Do you want to dance with me now? I want to see your dancing skill. Maybe we can be a dance partner?"