Kai

Kei is a teenage girl who fall in love with her dance partner, Kai. She has liked Kai since she know Kai and be his friend. For kei, he is perfect. He has everything she need. She always flustered when he's beside her and comforting her.

Kai is a dancer. He was paired up with Kei because she is the one and only girl who can dance well. He is falling in love with Kei since the first day they practice. Kai is really strict but beside that, he always care and be kind to everyone. He always can covered his face when he is blushed.

Kai: "Kei! Do you hear me?"

Kei: "oh-uh, ne?"

Kai: "why are you always daydreaming in our practice?"

Kei: "um.. sorry, I'll never do it again."

Kai: "it's okay. Now, can we start our practice?"

Kei:"o--of course."

They dance really well. They just have to make the dance perfect. Because they will be using this dance in a dance competition.

After 2 hours practicing~~

Kei:"um.. Kai, do you want to drink something? I want to buy drinks maybe you want some."

Kai:"oh yeah, of course. I want a cold cola please."

Kei:"okay, I'll be right here in a few minutes."

Kai:"thanks, Kei."

He think how to confess his feeling to Kei as she left. He don't know how to confess. 'I'll try my best to confess her in my own way.' He thought. After a few minutes..

Kei:"I'm back!!"

Kai:"hey!!! What do you bring for us?"

Kei:"err... some cheese sticks and chicken and I bought two cold cola for you and a bottle of water for me."

Kai:"woah! That's a lot."

Kei:"oh yeah, I forget if bought a mint candy too. Just for dessert."

Kai:"thanks for the food."

Kei:"thanks for the food."

They eat together. Sharing their experience together. Laughing together. Until...

Kei:"the food is done just in a sec. I think this would be too much for both of us."

Kai:"it's a 'no' since there is me."

Kei:"okay okay. I'm going to clean this up. So, we can practice again."

Kai:"arraso."

Kei:*cleaning up and throw it to the trash*

Kai:"Kei, I want to say something."

Kei:"then, tell me."

Kai:"I've loved someone. She is cute, pretty, smart, and care to each other. I don't know how to say it but she always making me blushed and flustered. She always smile, whenever she go. She never let go if me, she always care to me and so do I. I always care to her and always be by her side. I love her and I want to confess her.

Kei:"oh.. okay. Do I know her?"

Kai:"of course you know her."

Kei:"oh-uh... who is she?"

Kai:"I'll tell you after our practice done."

Kei:"o--okay."

They practice again, again, and again until they make their dance perfect. After 1 hour practicing~~~

Kai:"Kei,can you some here please? Help me with this speaker, I can't move it alone."

Kei:"okay."

Kai:"thanks. Btw, can I walk you home? It's late midnight, I worried if there is something happened to you."

Kei:"err... okay then. But, just a minute."

Kei went to her locker and opened it. She takes her shirt, skirt, and her bag and then closed it. Then, Kai came and pinned her so she can't move. He attached his lips with hers. Kei's eyes widen and not responding his kiss. But then, she closed her eyes and start responding him. Her hands around his neck and Kai's hand around Kei's waist. They had a passionate kiss. Kai broke the kiss and said.

Kai:"you are the girl that I talk about. You are the girl who always take care of me and I always taking care of you. You're the one who always making me flustered and blushed but I always covered it. Now, will you be my girlfriend?"

Kei slowly nod and kiss him again. They had a one passionate kiss again.

Kai:"you stole my first and second kiss."

Kei:"you too."

Kai:"I love you, Kei."

Kei:"I love you too, Kai."

---------------------

This is my first chapter. I hope you like it.

Request ^_^