Xiumin

Your POV

[Ugh! Why Xiumin always late!? He always late whether I like it or not. Geez!]. Oh yeah I forget to tell you, I'm Xiumin's girlfriend my name is (y/n). Today he ask me to stay at home because he said that he wants to come over my house. [A/N: what time did he said?] It's 4 p.m, and now is 5 p.m you know! [A/N: be patient, maybe he do something important?] Ugh, maybe. Just go back to the story.

I've wait for him for 2 hours. I'm worrying him. I decided to go to a cafe where Xiumin and I always go to. When I walk, I heard someone is talking near the cafe. There's a small road, I don't know where the road goes to so I can't go there. I stopped when I heard someone is chuckling. I'm shivering, I am really scared. I started walking when suddenly someone pulled me into the small road.

Xiumin's POV

I am talking to Chen when I saw (y/n) walking alone. I didn't forget if I want to go to (y/n)'s house, I just test her. I chuckled and I saw (y/n) is shivering. I walk towards her and I pulled her to my embrace.

"Saranghae. You're so beautiful today." "Wh--who are you? I don't know you!" She answered. "You don't know me? Then, I'll make you know me." I said. I take her hands and hold them. Her tears stopped in a sudden. I don't know what does she think about this.

Your POV

"Saranghae. You're so beautiful today." He said and my tears started to fall. "Wh--who are you? I don't know you." I answered. "You don't know me? Then, I'll make you know me." He said. He takes my hands and hold them. My tears stopped in a sudden. [His hands are so familiar. His voice is familiar. But, who is he? Is he Xiumin?] I thought. "Know me now?" He ask. "I--I don't know you, Wh--who are you?" I ask. "Ugh! I think I should do something to make you know me beautiful lady." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I let him. [This kiss... I remember this kiss. He is Xiumin!] I found myself kissing him back after I thought that he is Xiumin.

He crook his head to my neck. "Know me now? If you don't know me, then I'll make some marks on your neck." He said. "I know you now. You're Xiumin, my boyfriend." I answer bravely. "Yeah, that's right. Happy anniversary jagiya. I'm sorry if I'm not coming to your house. I'm here, because I think if I didn't come you'll go to this cafe. And right, you went to this cafe. I'm testing you too." He said. "Yah! You're making me worried and angry you know!!!" "I'm sorry." He said as he pulled me into his embrace. "Xiu--xiumin, can't breathe." "Sorry. So you forgive me?" "Yes, I forgive you." "Ne, do you want to go to the cafe? Having a cup of coffee?" "On your treat?" I said as I smirk evilly. "Yeah, on my treat." He said. "Yay!! Then let's go!" I said as I pulled him to walk faster.

In the cafe~

Xiumin's POV

"What do you want?" I ask as she smirk. "Umm... what do I want? On your treat?" She ask with a wide smile. "Yes, yes on my treat." I said lazily. "Yay! Then, I want a caramel frappucino, [A/N: sorry if wrong spelling.] 2 taro cookies, and... what do you want Xiumin?" "Umm... I would like a cup of cold cappuccino, please. How much is it?" I ask. "Well, the total is $125." The cashier said. "Here, keep the change." "Thanks." The cashier said. We wait for our food and drinks. We got our food and we search for seats. We sit beside the window.

"Xiumin-ah, I've eaten one taro cookie. This is yours." She said as she push the plate to my place. "I don't want to eat. Just seeing you eat, make me full." "No, eat it." She said as she stuffed all the cookie into my mouth. Finally I at it and I swallow it. "What was that for?" "For punishment." "What punishment?" "For not telling me that you didn't come to my house." She said with a wide smile. "Drink your coffee. I want to go home." She said as she drinks her caramel frappucino in one shot. My eyes widen when I see her like that. "What's wrong? Is there anything wrong?" She ask as I snapped to reality. "No no it's okay. I'll drink this first." "Yes, drink it in one shot just like me before." "What!? One shot!?" My eyes widen one more time. "Yes, one shot. Now drink it." She said with a big grin. She takes her phone. "Are you going to take a photo of me?" I ask in confusion. "No, I just want to send a message to my friend." "Oh, what a relieve." I said. I drink my cappuccino when suddenly I heard something 'click click click'. My eyes widen. I'm done with my cappuccino. "Yah! Why are you taking a photo of me!?" "For memories." She chuckled. "Geez! Whatevs." I'm really mad at her. "Now, let's go." She said. I walk with her to her house. She holds me hand tightly. Then, after a few minutes walking she cling her arms into mine. I'm used to this so I just let it.

Your POV

We arrived at my house. We bid our goodbyes'. When I want to walk away, he backhug me. "Good night (y/n)." "Good night, Xiumin-ah." He releases me and he turn me around.

He kiss me. It isn't a deep kiss but passionate one. I love this. I want this. I really need this. [A/N: you're so lucky.] Of course I am. He broke the kiss. "Good night. Saranghae (y/n)." "Good night my love. Nado Saranghae my baozi."

That's my love relationship with Xiumin.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for long updates!!

I hope you like this chapter!

I'm sorry if there is wrong words.

Saranghae!