Chanyeol pt.2 (ft. Chen's blind date)

Hi guys! I'm back! Well, did you watch Mama awards in Channel M or somewhere? Before I thought that they don't win any awards. But, they WIN 4 awards!!! Yayyy!!!!! Yehet ohorat~! I think I wanna cry that time. I keep screaming out loud but with no voice since my parents will mad at me and jumping around like a crazy person. Until now, I want to cry out loud. Their hard work paid with an award.

Well this chapter isn't the last chapter of Chanyeol imagine, I think it's going to done in 3 or 4 chapter since I combine Chen's blind date with umm.... your big sister or Kim Yoonji (A/N: let's just say that your big sister's name here is Kim Yoonji and I'm sorry if the name is too 'weird').

Read, enjoy, vote, and keep reading.

----------------------------------------

"Then, let's buy something for Chen today. Tomorrow, he will use it to meet your sister (y/n)." Baekhyun speaks up. All of us nodded and started to pack up and headed to the mall.

Chanyeol's POV

We're on the way to the mall and I sit next to (y/n). "Umm... (y/n)-ah, can we just go on a date today? So we leave them buy some clothes for Chen's blind date with your sister. How about that?" I whispered. "That's a great idea, but I worried that they don't accept it." She whispered back. "(y/n)-ssi, what's your sister name? Chen hyung wants to know." Sehun speaks up making me startled. "Oh, she is Kim Yoonji unnie. Don't worry about her. She is a really kind girl, everybody loves them. Lots of boys want to date her but no one is match with her. Poor girl." She said. "Jinjja?" Luhan said. "Ne, Jinjja. Oh, I still remember this. When she was on 2nd semester of her school, a famous guy in her school loves her so much. Until one day, he confess his feelings towards my sister. But my sister refused because before she decide it, she ask me first and I said that the guy who confess his feelings towards my sister is a bad guy. Yoonji ask how did I know about something like that. I just answer that I heard that rumor until my school. They said that his name is Kim Namjoon (A/N: sorry if I use Rapmon's name for the bad guy). And they said that he has ever fight with one of the students in my school without any reason. Well, that's why she refuse him. Until now, she is still innocent." She explain everything. "Ahh... I know that guy, he is in BTS' boy group now. His stage name is Rap Monster. I know him from Taehyung." Baekhyun said. "OK, then. Here we are, we have arrived." Suho said.

"What about our date?" I ask. "Idk, bro. I don't know will they accept that or not." She furrowed her eyebrows. "(Y/n)-ah, do you know what's your sister type?" Tao ask. "Umm... Ne, wait. She likes everything though. But, not too weird, not too formal, just use something comfortable and nice. By the way, can I walk around alone with Chanyeol? You've known her type though." She excuse. "Umm... I don't think you can. We still need you to look for the outfit." Kris said with cold expression as always. "Okay then." She tilt her head to see me. I roll my eyes. [Aisshh!! These guys are making me frustrated]. "Umm... guys, there is a shop where they sell male and female clothes. Me and my sister always go there to search some clothes. I think you will like it." She said. "Where? Is it far from here?" Lay ask. "No, it isn't. We'll just walk 3 blocks from here." She said then she laugh sarcastically. "MWO!? 3 BLOCKS!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?" we all said in unison. "Hey hey, calm down guys. I'm just joking. Hahaha. It isn't really far. We'll just walk straight, maybe 500 metres from here. So, what do you think guys?" She said while we're still blank. "Oh, okay then. Guys.. kaja!" Suho speaks up.

We walk and walk until we found the place that (y/n) mean. "Here's the place. There are lots of cheap stuff here. Although it's cheap, that doesn't mean it isn't good stuff. Lots lots lots of cheap and good stuff. Well, you may buy all of them if you want to." She said as she comes into the shop. "Oh, hi (y/n)! Long time no see! Waaa!! You bring EXO here? You're so good. Well, (y/n)-ah you are really beautiful today and where is your sister? Is she still at America?" A teenage girl said. "Ne, she is still in America, she will be here tomorrow. And gsahabnida. Umm... do you have any good style for my friends? One of my friend will have a blind date with my sister, you know my sister's style aren't you?" (Y/n) said. "Ummm.. yes, I think I have it. Well, annyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Yoori you can call me Yoo or Yoori. Nice to meet you guys, I'm a fan of yours too." Yoori said. "Oh, ne. Nice to meet you too Yoori. Well, do you have... her sister's style? But for boys." Suho said. "Oh, yes I have. Wait for a minute guys." Yoori said with a smile. "Ne, gamsahabnida." We all said in unison. "Umm... Chanyeol-ah, do you want to escape from this?" She suddenly ask. "Why not? I'd love to." I said with a big grin. "Then, wait a minute. I'll tell my friend first." I nodded. "Guys, I want to talk with my friend first. May I?" She excuse. "Oh, it's okay. Don't be too long." Chen said. "Okay." She said while I roll my eyes.