Chanyeol pt.3 (ft. Chen's blind date)

In the morning~~

Your POV

I woke up at 4 a.m since I can't sleep really well. I take a shower and prepare breakfast for us. Now, it's 7 a.m and.... Chanyeol isn't waking up yet. I've wake him up 3 until 5 times but he doesn't open his eyes, not even once. "Aisshh, jinjja this boy. He said that I'm lazy, now he is the one who is lazy." I shook my head.

"HEY YAH!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BOYFRIEND! DO YOU FORGET WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY!?" I yell. "I don't remember... it, please 5 more...minutes." He beg. "GEEZ! THIS BOY! TODAY WE HAVE TO FETCH MY SISTER AND WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR CHEN'S BLIND DATE WITH HER!!" I yell again. I take off the blanket that he use and throw it back to him. "MWO!? AAHH!!! I forget!!! Mianhae mianhae. Ne, I'll wake up. Just wait me for a minute." He quickly gets up and takes some clothes from the closet. He runs towards the toilet meanwhile, I make the bed. After I'm done, I walk towards the dining room to prepare the table for him. "Annyeong, jagi. Hmm... what a good smell of food. What did you cook for me? I mean us." His hands snake on my waist. "Umm... something which is really special. Take a seat and enjoy the meal." I said. He sits on one of the chair and he eats the food. "Hmm... it's yummy. I think you should try some." He said. "No thanks Channie. I've eaten that." "When did you eat? I didn't saw you eat this yesterday." "Not yesterday of course. I eat that a while ago when you're still in a deep sleep." I said. "Aahh... when did you get up then?" He ask more question. "4 a.m maybe. Ugh, just eat. I don't want my sister wait us too long." I roll my eyes. He nod and quickly finish his food. After he finish his food, he change his clothes while I'm washing the dishes. He comes down when I'm done with the dishes. "Let's go!" I said enthusiasticly. We both have a good ride until we arrive at the airport.

I quickly search my sister with Chanyeol. "Where is she?" "Just wait for a minute, she will come." I said. Just then, I heard someone calling my name and it's my sister. "Eonnie!!! I miss you sooo muchh!!! It's been like 4 years to see you here." I hug her tightly. "I miss you too my little girl!!! It's not even 4 years, it's only a year." "Just whatever that is." I broke the hug. "Ummm.. are you Chanyeol from EXO? And why is he here with you my little girl?" She smirk. "Well, yeah he is Chanyeol from EXO and I'm his--" "girlfriend. Nice to meet you noona." He pull out his hand. Without any further thinking, she shakes his hand. "Wow! My little girl has a boyfriend now, well I'm a fan of yours but actually my ultimate bias is Chen." She said as we grin evilly. "Umm... wae? Are there anything wrong with me?" She furrowed her eyebrow. "Well, nothing. Can we go home now and dress you up?" I said. "Wae? What are you going to do with me?" She ask. "Well, something is coming up and there will be a surprise for you. That's why you have to dress up. We will meet you with someone who is really special." I said with a big grin. I see Chanyeol's face is filled with happiness too. He look at me and he snakes his hand on my waist. "Let's go!" I said. We all talk to each other happily. One thing that I'm worried about is I worried that my eonnie know that I'm going to give her a really special gift which is Chen.

We arrive at our house and I ask my eonnie to take a shower first meanwhile me and Chanyeol talk about everything. "Go call Suho or Baekhyun or someone else, we have to know where we're going to meet." I said. "Ne, I will. I'll be outside, don't forget to make your sister become pretty and make Chen melt inside. I'll call him." He said as he goes out. I run towards the room where my sister is there. I heard my sister is singing a song. "Shake it shake it for me shake it shake it for me. Nanana--" "Annyeong eonnie! Your voice is getting better. It's so beautiful. Can you sing again?" I cut her, making she shock for a while. "Heissh!! Knock before you come so I know that you're going to come inside. You're making me embarrased you know." She suddenly mad. "Ugh, fine. Mianhae my lovely beautiful eonnie... don't be mad, arraso?" I pout. "You're too cute my little girl. Ne, I won't mad if you won't do it again."