King of Anything

Hey guys! So I've been in such writers block towards this fanfiction and it's just because I've been doing other things. This isn't a oneshot but I thought I'd post it anyways because you might enjoy. I wrote this a long time ago however never posted it. It's not percabeth but it's a song fiction featuring Piper as the main role.

This songfic is about Piper. She is sick and tired of the way that Drew runs the Aphrodite cabin and stands up to her. Song is: King of Anything by Sara Bareilles.

It was a regular morning at Camp Half-Blood. Piper sat in her usual spot at the Aphrodite table, just minding her own business. Drew sat at the head of the table as usual, drinking her favourite brew to start off the day.
Since Piper had came, Drew had a bone to pick with her. She gave Piper a glare, indicating that Drew despised her. Piper didn't like Drew either. They were, more of rivals then sisters.
Piper looked outside the window, looking at the beautiful scenery that was Camp. She didn't care what Drew thought of her.

Suddenly, Drew shot up from her seat with anger, "Piper, seriously! Were you even listening!"

The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes was snapped back into reality by Drew's screech. She sighed.

"No, Drew, I wasn't. What are you going to do about it?" She bites back, not even bothering to look in Drew's direction.

Drew huffed, burning her glare into the back of Piper's neck.

"Piper was obviously claimed by the wrong goddess. I mean, she isn't anything like us!"

Catching Piper's attention, she faces Drew and narrows her eyes, giving Drew the most menacing glare she could muster. 

"You can't decide whoever my family decided to hook up with seventeen years ago now can you?" Piper spits back, "I don't like to listen to a stubborn, stuck up girls like you."

She arose from her seat at the table, walking out of the pavillion. Everyone gawking at her as  she made her exit towards the door.

She didn't care if Drew hated her. Drew knew nothing about her. Just because she was head of Cabin 10, didn't give her the right to control everyone and boss them around like peasants. Piper had heard stories about the previous girl, who'd died during the battle of Manhattan and been the head of the Aphrodite cabin. Silena Beauregard seemed like a way better person. You can get others to listen with patience and kindness, not being mean and bossy.

When the cabin inspection came around, Drew had them working like slaves. No one should've listened to her. It wasn't like charmspeak could work on others who did it as well. When there was a camp meeting, Drew decided for the whole cabin that the idea of letting newcomers stay in the Aphrodite cabin as well as the Hermes, was a bad idea. Her arguments were merely that the Aphrodite cabin were somehow superior and the newcomers were rats. Piper wasn't under her spell. She had her own opinions.

"Well Chiron, for one I think that it's a good idea," Piper exclaimed excitedly, eyeing Drew, as she attempted to protest, "our cabin has a lot of space, if only we could rid some of the vanities and mirrors..."

Drew was seriously lost in her own world. Thinking that everyone in the Aphrodite cabin worshipped her. She was so busy making plans to take Piper down, that she didn't think of the other campers. She talked for everyone, not listening to what the Aphrodite kids were saying. Piper knew she sounded jealous. She hated that she did. However she couldn't stand how the cabin was run.

Piper was so angry, she wanted to throw a brick at Drew. She hadn't known the kids for that long, but she wanted to help them. She sat on her bunk, reading a romance novel until Drew caught her.

"Piper! I wonder sometimes if you were accidentally claimed by Aphrodite and Athena was supposed to," Drew giggled at her own statement, oblivious to the fact that no one else joined her squeals.

"That's more of a compliment then an insult, Drew, believe it or not," Piper exclaimed, laughing at Drew's attempts to make a mockery of her.

Drew narrowed her black beady eyes, "you have to start with the list of things the Aphrodite cabin needs to get done."

"Isn't that your job, Miss Queen of the Aphrodite cabin," Piper questioned, trying desperately to return to her novel.

"Well, as the Queen of the Aphrodite cabin, I'm ordering you to do it," Drew smirked at her comeback and handed the daughter of the movie star a notebook and pen. She then pranced off, her shiny black hair swaying back and forth. Piper couldn't let this drag on any longer.

"I'll tell Chiron everything you've done. You'll loose your title..." she called after Drew, warning her.

Drew spun around and ran towards Piper, sticking her french manicured nail into her sister's face, "you wouldn't dare." Drew was trying to challenge Piper? Not a chance in heck that Drew would win.

"Watch. Me" Piper stated firmly as she shooed Drew away and tried once again to return to her novel. Again, she failed miserably when Drew opened her squabbling mouth for a third time.

"If you tell him, I will release the biggest secret on you yet. I've picked up a thing or two on scheming from my Gossip Girl days, I know how to end someone. Blackmail, social outcasting, the works. This title is all I've got, you better not screw it for me now, Piper Maclean!" Drew threatened.

Piper sensed her full on bitch mode, and backed off the slightest before it could progress to anything further. She did feel a twinge of guilt that Drew had said that her title as the head was the only thing she had...

"I promise I won't tell" Piper sighed while raising her hands in defeat, signalling the white flag," if that's what will make you happy."

Piper bookmarked her page and got right ahead in the to-do list. The sooner she finished, she sooner she could get back to the small city in Italy. Not before long, Chiron trotted into the cabin, following another Aphrodite kid, Jennifer.

"What seems to be the problem, Jennifer" he questions, confused at the eight year olds urge to bring him here.

"Ask Piper," Jenny says simply, looking at her with doe eyes, "tell him Pipes!"

"What are you working on there, Piper?" the centaur asked.

"Drew's homework. The list of chores for the Aphrodite cabin," she declared proudly, forgetting all about her petty promise to Drew.

"I see. Where is Drew?" he grunts in annoyance. Maybe this wasn't the first time he'd caught Drew with her tricks.

"She's flirting with the Ares Cabin," Jennifer cringed at the thought. Gosh, this girl was honest. Piper admired that an eight year old had the courage to do what she couldn't.

"I'll be right back." Chiron races out, fed up with Drew's antics.

Chiron arrived a few minutes later with Drew, boiling with rage.

"You little brat!" Drew screamed once Piper came into view, "why couldn't you have just do your work like a non-spoiled Aphrodite girl would! The others have been doing it for months without hesitation!" She screams, then clasped her hands over her mouth, fear of what she just revealed in her eyes. Chiron's eyes widened blackened with anger.

"That's enough Drew!" He shouts, "You've proven to be an unworthy counsellor for the Aphrodite cabin. Drew, I have no choice but to remove you of your title!"

Drew's bottom lip quivered, small tears running down her cheeks, leaving trails of mascara running. Her demeanour suddenly shifted to the rage she had before.

"Why did you ever have to disagree with me! I was a wonderful leader until you came and ruined everything!"

Piper shook her head, "I doubt that."

Soon after, Piper was declared the new Counsellor. She would try to be a better head then Drew was. Hopefully, almost as good as Silena.

I hope you liked it! Sorry if it was OOC, I kind of antagonized Drew a lot but it was just to fit the song lyrics more. There's another song fic for a different song focusing on Percabeth that I will post soon. Comment if you'd like another one or no. Thank you!