Kevin Hyland

Kevin Hyland's POV:

My friend, Ben, took off his pants. Literally! I know it sounds crazy but he did it. Instead of human legs and a pair of underwear, he had furry legs. He turned out to be a half goat person. A satyr? I think he said. We were chased to camp half blood by a pack of hellhounds and a few dracanae. Ben had wounded his leg pretty badly. I ran into the camp right before a hellhound could chomp me into pieces. I collapsed onto the ground.

"Help!" I call.
"Help!"

A girl came rushing over. She looked about four years older then me; around eighteen.

"Look, my friend's leg is hurt. Can you help him?" I ask panicking.

She nods.

"Come with me" she says.

I follow her to this house what she called the Big House. We lay Ben down on a bed and she wraps his wound with bandages.

We let Ben rest as she explains to me about the Greek gods being real.

"What?! How is that possible?!" I felt like I was becoming insane.

"So who is my godly parent?!" I ask her. I feel so helpless.

"We don't know yet. You aren't claimed" she explains.

"What's your name?" She continues.

"Kev-Kevin" I tremble. She is kinda scaring me, and making me feel uneasy. I hope everyone at camp wasn't like this.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"Four... Fourteen" I manage to say.

"The gods promised" Annabeth muttered something like that.

She shames her head to shrug it off.

"I'm Annabeth" she says.

We walk out if the big house.

"It's almost dark. The Hermes cabin is were you'll be sleeping tonight. I'll show you were it is then the people there will take care of it" she says as she walks with me to the Hermes cabin.

A few days later...

It turns out I'm a son of Apollo. That would explain why I am awesome and have a great bright complexion.

Annabeth didn't tend to scare me as much anymore. She was my Greek language teacher.

I hear stories about Percabeth. That's what the Aphrodite cabin calls Annabeth and her boyfriend, Percy. People tell me about all the cool adventures they went on, saving the world and all that stuff. I wanna do that stuff. Be brave like them. I learned that annabeth was the daughter of Athena and Percy was the son of Poseidon. They are the strongest people I have ever met.

I was going to the arena to practice sword fighting when I saw people were already there fighting against each other.

It was Percy and Annabeth. It's like they were working together and against each other. They were thinking the same thing. Percy lashed, Annabeth dodged it. It's like they were working as one. It was so amazing.

"I always win Seaweed brain!" Annabeth says.

"Do you Wise girl?" Percy asks. He lashes forward.

Their swords clash.

Then out of no where, they just started making out. Since I'm only fourteen, I haven't kissed a lot of people.

I have to interrupt because I have my lesson soon.

"Um... Not to interrupt what you had going there but my sword fighting lesson will start soon so" I says awkwardly.

"Oh yeah" Percy replies.

They still sword fight as they walk away.

They really are a nice couple.

The arena crowded as more people came for the lesson. I just took a spot between some other Apollo demigods.

Seven years later...

Now I'm around twenty one. I was helping train archery at Camp half blood where I'd been for a long time.

"She's so adorable!" I heard someone, probably Piper, squeal.

Since I wasn't doing a class, I ran over to see what the commotion was about.

I went over to see. Annabeth was holding a little girl in her arms. A lot of the girls were squealing as the baby looked up at them. The baby had little streaks of blonde hair and greenish eyes with some grey that sparkled in the sunlight.

"Her name is Sophia. It means wisdom" Annabeth tells us.

"Congratulations" I tell her.