Ellie Callister

Ellie Callister's POV:

"I need to go to camp, some emergency" Annabeth had told me, before leaving five minutes ago. We're both 15 and we became really close this year.

I've became her roomate at boarding school this year too. Everyday, I've noticed guys drooling over her. I mean, I can tell why! She's stunning. Compared to the average looking girl like me. I've always wondered if she's a half goddess because honestly she is the prettiest girl in school.

When guys try to ask her out, she says she likes someone else. Well, I'm going to find out who.

I was snooping around our dorm. Looking for any clue or indication of her crush. I looked everywhere! I looked in her drawers, cabinets, bookshelf! After about 10 minutes of wrecking our dorm apart, I gave up. I crashed onto Annabeth's bed, when my head hit something hard.

"Ow!" I call, sitting up and rubbing my head. I probably looked the way I felt. Confused and feeling like a dumbo.

I reach underneath the pillow, finding a light grey journal.

"Seriously Ellie!" I say "I didn't look under the most obvious spot!"

I want to know what's on these pages so badly, but I didn't want to betray Annie's trust. I go to open it then slap myslef.

"No Ellie stay strong!" I say, putting in back underneath the pillow.

I get up and start to clean up the wreck I made, but I kept eyeing the pillow, where Annabeth's journal layed.

Then I gave up.

"I can't take it anymore!" I yell, rushing over to the journal and open to the first page.

It was all about emotions and stuff. I didn't want to intrude into any other parts of her life, just her live life. So, I skipped to another page.

He is so oblivious

This looks like the right page. I smirk and continue reading.

I guess Percy has just stuck to me. He has that adorable lopsided smile, sea green eyes that are beautiful to look at and the black hair that is windswept. He can be an idiot sometime, a total Seaweed Brain, and he's so loyal but I don't know. He's my best friend and has been for 3 years. What if he doesn't feel the same way.

I hate that I don't know what to do.

Well, his name is Percy. He sounds awesome but he might not like Annabeth back.

Just as I was thinking, the door opens snapping me out of my thoughts.

I jump of the bed and turn to face the door.

Annabeth walks in with a guy. He had messy black hair and sea green eyes... Wait, this is the guy Annie likes! Ooohh.

I blush, smiling really wide, knowing that the journal was still in my hand and my hand was behind my back. I knew that Annabeth had a crush on this guy who happened to be her best friend.

I walk over, trying to stop smiling like a maniac.

"Hi Ellie!" Annabeth says, walking in. The guy follows her.

"This is my best friend, Percy" Annabeth introduces.

Same name.

"I know" I say, then I realize that I wasn't supposed to know. I mentally smack myself.

"How do you know?" She asks me.

"Uhh" I start. Then she sees that I have something in my hand.

"That better not be my journal that you're holding behind your back"

"Sorry I just coudn't help it! I needed to know!" I say, running as she chased me around the room.

Percy runs over and stops her.

"Well, I think this isn't a very good time" he says " Wise Girl, be nice. I'm sure she wasn't trying to harm you"

he starts to walk away.

"See you at camp" Percy tells her, then he looks at me.

"Nice to meet you.."

"Ellie" I say, panting.

"Nice to meet you Ellie"

He walks out and closes the door.

I turn to face Annabeth "Wow, he's cute! He seems nice, I'm glad that's the guy you have a crush on"

I wink.

A year and a while later...

It was the beginning of the school year. I was excited to know all about Annabeth's summer since I hadn't seen her since the last school year ended.

When Saturday came, she said she invited someone over. The doorbell rang and she went over to get it.

The same guy, Percy, who'd came last year, had came back.

"Percy, this is my roomate and close friend, Ellie" she introduces.

"Ellie, this is my boyfriend, Percy"