Alyssa Maxwell

Alyssa Maxwell's POV:

My boyfriend, John, had broken up with me. We were dating for almost a year, we would have celebrated our anniversary over the coming weekend. He decided to call it off.

Now, here I was. A tissue box in one hand, and two boxes of Oreos in the other. My mascara all smudged over my face. I was walking on the beach, just thinking. It was a chilli afternoon; around four thirty, and all I was wearing was some white flower print shorts, a tank top and a thin jacket.

I blew my nose into one of the tissues and sat down on the sand. The sand was warm, warmer then the air. I set the boxes of Oreos down and wiped my mascara off of my face.

I then took pity of myself.

"You're strong, Alyssa Maxwell!" I tell myself.

"You are strong."

But every word I said, my voice got weaker and weaker until I was weeping again. I stuffed a couple of Oreos into my mouth and wolfed them down. Then I hear voices in the distance.

On a picnic table a couple of yard away, was a girl and a boy.

The boy was very handsome. Messy black hair as if he hadn't combed it in a century. His eyes were the most attractive though. Beautiful sea green eyes, with hints of sky blue. Like the ocean.

The girl, well she was beautiful. The most outstanding blonde curls ever. Most people make fun of blondes with dumb blonde jokes. But none of them are true. This girl is clearly smart. Her eyes were freaking scary, that when she looked at you, it's like she was thinking of the best way to take you down.

"Annabeth" said the boy, obviously nervous.

"We've known each other since we were twelve and we've been through a lot together. You hated me at first but I want you to know that I never hated you. You and I have something special, and I don't ever want it to go away. I hope that you will always be my Wise Girl and I'll always be your Seaweed Brain"

Annabeth was in tears, a hand over her mouth. She knew what was going to happen.

"and I love you with all my heart."

I know where this is going too!

He gets down on one knee.

"Annabeth, will you marry me?" He asks.

She starts crying even harder, tears of joy.

"YES YES YES a million times YES!" She screams. She jumps into his arms and he spins her around. She kisses him passionately and he kisses her back. The man slips the ring onto Annabeth's finger.

"It's beautiful" she exclaims.

From what I could see, it was a beautiful golden ring. A silver owl and a sea green trident (kinda like the guy's eyes) were engraved onto the side. It had a two shiny pure diamonds, with some words I couldnt quite make out. That thing must have costed a fortune!

I start to cry tears of joy myself. They look so happy. That is pure love. They kept kissing and I knew that the kind of love they had would never fade.

Someday, I wish I would have a relationship as beautiful as that.

A year later...

I was now an upcoming actress. I had starred in many movies. I had a new boyfriend that I loved very much. I looked back at when I was with John and said to myself, I'm glad that you aren't with him anymore. You could do way better.

I was in my dressing room, getting ready for the next scene.

"Mrs. Maxwell?" I hear a knock on my door.

"It's open" I call out.

The door opens. It was my assistant, Cordelia. She was holding a newspaper.

"Here is the monthly newspaper, as you like to see" Cordelia tells me.

"Thank you Cordelia" I tell her as she hands me the newspaper.

"The next scene will begin in fifteen minutes" she also reminds me.

I nod and she closes the door behind her as she walks out.

The front cover if the newspaper was a wedding. Two people getting married. I recognized these people! I saw the man proposing about a year ago! Who were they though?

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.

I read on. Isn't that the famous Olympic swimmer and the famous architect?! Oh my gosh!

I saw the proposal! That is so amazing.

When they came to visit the movie set about a week later, I just had to congratulate them and tell them.

"Your love will last forever."