Silena Beauregard

Silena Beauregard POV:

I knew that they were meant for each other. The day that Percy arrived, the air seemed sweeter and the wind felt just like a summer breeze. Perfect.

He was the new demigod that summer. The one everyone wanted to get to know. He was scrawny at the start but set of a powerful ora.

I was sitting down outside of the Aphrodite cabin, brushing my long black hair hair on the steps. I spotted a new camper walking with Annabeth.

"Who's that?" I asked Lacy, as she was walking out of the cabin.

She stood next to me and looked over to where I was pointing, squinting her emerald eyes.

"Percy Jackson" she said "Son of Poseidon"

My mouth drops and my eyes become wide.

"A child of the big three? That's almost unheard of!"

It's even more perfect that a blonde haired daughter of Athena could fall for a dark haired son of Poseidon. The parents are rivals, yet they go against their godly parents wishes and become friends.

They didn't like each other at first, or that's what they say, but I could tell they'd warmed up to each other after the first quest.

Over the years, they developed nick names. Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl. How cute!

I knew that they truly cared about each other when Percy went to save Annabeth after being kidnapped. Helping her to hold the sky.

Two of the campers were in the grass, talking about the cutest guys in camp. I wasn't really up for discussing it but they'd asked me to join and I couldn't say no.

"Top cutest guys" I said "who do you think Felicity?"

"Yeah Felicity spill it" Sophia whines.

Felicity is a daughter of Apollo. She has blue eyes and reddish hair. Pale but nice skin. Sophia is a daughter of Hermes. Wavy light brown hair that goes past her elbows, hazel/amber eyes, tan skin, and a mischievous smirk. Just like Travis and Connor.

"Hmm top guy is obviously Percy" Felicity says.

Percy had grown up into a fairly attractive 15 year old. Aside from his scrawny 12 year old days.

"Yeah I think Percy is cute too" Sophia agrees.

I shook my head.

"You can have fantasies about Percy and what not but no trying to steal him. He's taken"

"He is? By who?" Sophia asks.

"Annabeth" I say with a squeal "Team Percabeth all the way!"

The summer of the Labyrinth, Percy had went missing. Annabeth was really worried that Percy had died. She thought he had died. She was second guessing that Percy was the demigod of the prophecy. Maybe Nico was?

I kept reassuring her that he was the demigod of the prophecy.

That summer I had also found love. Charlie was really sweet and I loved being with him. The campers said "I told you so" so many times. For years they'd been trying to get Charlie and I together.

The next summer was the summer when the prophecy would come into action. I admit, when Percy had come back without Beckendorf, I was devastated but I knew that it wasn't Percy's fault. Charlie had sacrificed himself for the mission.

Annabeth had taken that knife for Percy on the bridge. She had an instinct that he was going to die if he had gotten that blade in his back.

They had managed to save Olympus from distruction in the end. Together.

He had the chance to be immortal. A chance to become a god, to live forever. Be forever young. Yet he refuses. Because there was one thing he cared for more then immortality. He refused immortality for her.

I wasn't there to witness Percabeth finally get together. But I knew they had. I had a tingly feeling and I wasn't even alive.

Aphrodite once told me "Love isn't simple. Sometimes it makes you do stupid things but it's worth risking for the person you love most"

I hope the stories of Percy and Annabeth live on. They'll face many more adventures in the future. The stories I know will live on.