Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis' POV:

By this time last year. I would have been starting my first day here at Goode. By 11:00 I would have been first bullied in these hallways. By 11:15. Percy would have stood up for me.

He has been my best friend ever since. Sometimes he has been a pain, but overall he always has my back. When my dad had lost his job, Percy helped me through the rough times. He's my bro.

I remember when I got back from the first day of school at Goode.

Flashback:

I had such a rough day, I just wanted to go sleep. But it probably wasn't that easy. Since I had 4 annoying siblings to keep me up instead of falling asleep. They'd pester me about my day. Let me tell you about them.

Fiona: eighteen. She is such a beauty and drama queen. She plays the piano and violin. Fiona has been excepted to go to Juilliard, school of music. But sings professionally and has a sing group with her friends, Danielle and Gabby. She wears expensive clothes and makeup. She designs her own clothes also. She has emerald green eyes, black hair and tan skin. She dances and figure skates.

Connor: fourteen. He is a real sports guy. He plays soccer, football, baseball, hockey and basketball. Some people say he looks like my age or even older because he is so frigging tall. Unlike Fiona, he has blonde hair but the same emerald green eyes that everyone in the family except for me has.

Jessica and Makayla: nine years old. they are both very close. They are identical twins, they both has soft dark brown hair and the emerald green eyes. They both do gymnastics and are in competitive. I've only seen them compete like once.

I realized I forgot my keys at home, and the door was locked so I knocked.

"Open up!" I shouted, while banging on the door. I was so exhausted.

I hear the lock on the door click open. I see Jessica standing there. She looks up at me. she recoils back, holding her nose.

"You look and smell awful!" She tells me.

I frown.

"Thanks" I say sarcastically. I walk in, closing the door behind me.

"Makayla! Come quick! Aaron stinks" she runs through the halls. She comes back with Makayla's tired arm in her hand.

"We need to give him a makeover!" Makayla squeals, suddenly not so tired.

I stagger back, falling to the ground. They start to close in on me, I waving my hands trying to get away from them. I shake my head as in "no no no no no no no no"

"leave Aaron alone" Connor says, clearly annoyed as he walks by with a can of pop in his hand.

"Fine" Makayla whines. They both pull me off the ground with their hands and sit me down on the couch. They both sit on either side of me and look at me.

"What's wrong Aaron?" Jessica asks sadly, as Makayla nodds.

"Are you the school loser already?" Fiona asks, walking by. Then she stands above me and strokes my hair.

"No!" I tell them.

Then I roll my eyes, no use fooling them.

"Maybe" I squeak out.

I frowned and put my head down. Looking at my hands that are on my lap.

"it's ok nitwit" Makayla says, stroking my hair "was anything about your day good?".

"I met a friend. His name is Percy and now all of Percy's friends said they'd be my friends" I said, trying to cheer myself up.

"See? Your day wasn't so bad?" Jessica cheers me up.