Lillian Gilbert

So I know that I've said Olympic Swimmer like a million times now but just bare with me. Hope you enjoy!

Lillian Gilbert's POV:

Percy was having a pool party. Just his Olympic swim team. I was dying to see Percy's house. I've had a huge crush on him ever since he won his first medal. We are both very good friends and I want to take us to the next level.

I'm Lillian Gilbert. An Olympic swimmer, and when I was little I used to play a bit of ringette. I've won the olympics several times. When I first went to the Olympics, I was in synchronized swimming. Then I realized I liked lap swimming better.

I'm wearing a ruffly, frilly turquoise bikini under my pink tank top and blue shorts.

Went out of my car and looked at the house, I was startled. This was a mansion! But he did have quite a bit of money.

One thing I like about Percy is that he is loyal. Even if he did have a lot of money, he doesn't rub it in anyone's faces. He thinks that the rich people are not more special then the poor or the regular average people.

I knocked on the door. A few minutes later, a little girl with two pigtails opened the door. She looked about eight. She had green eyes with unusual streaks of grey. Her hair was a dirty blonde and very wavy.

She was holding a brown teddy bear with a purple bow in one hand and barely reaching the doorknob in the other.

"Who are you?" She asks curiously.

"I might be at the wrong place" I tell her.

"Who are you looking for?" She asks.
"Percy?"

I nod,
"Yeah."

"Come with me" she says, she takes my hand and we walk into the mansion.

We walk down a long corridor, the place was beautifully designed. Pictures were on the walls everywhere.

"I'm Marina" the girl explains. We walk up the stairs and come to a door. When we walk through the door, I see a rooftop pool. I see Percy, David, Fiona, Victor and Amy.

"Thanks" I thank Marina. She nods and disappears into the mansion. I walk over to Amy.

"Hey!" I say.

"What took you so long?" She questions me.

"I couldn't find the place" I explain.

"Then how did you find up here?" Fiona asks, coming over.

"A little girl showed me" I tell them.

"Yeah right" Fiona chuckles.

"I'm serious!" I defend.

Just then, the door clicks open and Marina walks in.

"See! That little girl!" I explain. They just look confused.

"I'm ready to go swimming!" She yells so loud that everyone could hear.

She runs up to Percy.

"Wanna race me?" Her eyes look so full of energy.

"Sure" Percy replies.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Percy was still a lot faster then the little girl but she put up a fight and didn't seem to pant a bit once they'd finished.

"Good swim Marina" Percy says, shaking the little girl's hand.

"Good swim dad" says Marina.

Wha?! Father?! I almost past out. How is that even possible?! I didn't even know that Percy was married.

"Aw! She has grown so much the last time I saw her!" Amy squeals.

"Wait you know her?" I ask stunned.

"Yeah! I was really good friend's with her mother and I'm Percy's half sister. We met at the same camp!" Amy explains.

"Yeah and even I know about Marina" Victor says.

"So everyone knew about her except me?" I ask innocently.

David nods,
"Pretty much."

I huff, and cross my arms. I sit down on one of the beach chairs.

"Dad, I'm now done of reading Insurgent. May I have mom's copy on Allegiant or shall I call the library for a copy?" The girl asks Percy.

Wow! She is probably only eight and she can read and talk like she is older! This girl must be super smart.

"I don't think your mom will mind if you borrow her copy" Percy tells the little girl.

She nods and exits out the door.

What the heck just happened.

I just said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"You're married?"

"Yeah for six years now" Percy exclaims.

Again, Wow. We are twenty seven. He married his wife when he was... Twenty one. I suddenly don't feel very well.

"I need to go" I say.

I grab my bag and things, turning the doorknob quickly. I rush down the stairs. I reach for the door knob to the front door but it turns by itself. A woman walks in. She is wearing a business outfit and has a purse. Her blonde hair is tied up into a ponytail. Her hair matches her eyes really nicely. Anyways, I am startled by her.

"Hi" she smiles.
"I'm Annabeth. You're Lillian right? Percy has told me a lot about you."

She seems nice. This must be Percy's wife. I then want to throw up and puke my heart out. I nod, fake smile even. Then I quickly leave.

I didn't even bother to show up to swim practice the next day.

I didn't feel like seeing Percy. Annabeth seemed to love Percy very much. And Percy loved her with all his heart.

The next day, I wanted to cool my mind. I went for a walk in the park. I accidentally ran into someone.

"Hi. I'm Gordon" he says, smiling.
He is really cute. I love his smile. I smile in return.

"I'm Lillian."