Chapter 29 : Drama

HEY! yeah as you can see, I'm updating, I'm really sorry for the delay. School things, exams and stuffs:(

After my little outburst and fail matchmaking there, I regretted myself for doing an idiot thing back there, NOT about the outburst part, but coldness immediately attacks me. I don't know how could I went back downstairs in this state of condition. The coldness is like needles pricking on your skin. The next thing that I know is I saw Christian. See, even the cold weather makes my brain hallucinating like this. There's no way he would leave the important meeting to check on my condition here. A part of me hoping that my hallucination is true that Christian will hold me close and brought me home but a fact I know that won't be happening.

"What the fuck are you thinking?!"

A voice boomed from somewhere dispersed my happy thoughts and I saw Christian stood like a Greek God there wrapping his oversized jacket around my body. I would be drooling if the current situation is not like this. Christian is beyond devastated.

"What do you mean?" I said innocently while cuddling myself into his arms and hoping that I will disperse inside his jacket.

He took a deep breath and released a long sigh.

"We'll talk about this later." His tone was firm, promising me that as soon as we hit the car, I'm going to be interrogated. That's the correct phrase, I feel like when he looks into my eyes, he could see through my soul and could detect lies also.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and magically I felt no cold surrounded us, there's only heat surrounding us.

We finally reached infront of the library and Christian's driver opened the passenger's seat for us.

"Thanks."

"My pleasure, Miss Casari."

"Please call me Becky."I said, saying my name like that makes me feels so old! But his response is he only smiled a little at my direction.

Then we slid in the passenger's seat. The tension between us is overbearing and I could cut it with a kitchen's knife. My phone suddenly rang and silently thank to whoever it is who called me. I glanced at the id caller. Luke. He never contacted me again after I broke up with him. I let it rolled into voicemail. I'm sorry I don't want to be in contact with jerks who made me cry for a whole night. Yeah, you heard me correctly. Maybe I seemed strong on the outside but my heart breaks easily inside.

"Who's that?" Christian asked me.

"I don't know." I lied. Not smoothly because that's what basically people say when they are lying.

He seems like didn't buy my excuse but he decided to shrug it off. His arms still protectively secured around my waist.

"I thought you have an important meeting." I said casually to him, not wanting to make the drive more awkward than it alrady was.

"It ended early and I got news when I was having the meeting."

"What news?" I hope it's good news.

"Oh not much, just my girl decided to go to a freezing library when I gave strict orders to Kyle to drop her off at her house." Oh. He's talking about me. But I'm blushing furiously because he just said that I'm his girl.

"Oh." I said while looking down.

"I assumed you're still mad." I said while looking at his gorgeous face, trying to know his expression.

"It's a mixed expression of mad and worried sick." He said, his grey eyes piercing into my weird electric blue ones.

"Don't be mad at Kyle." I just realized that Kyle's Christian's driver's name. I don't want him get fired because of me pleading him to drop me off at the freezing library.