Chapter 11 : Late

"Tone,young lady. And I'll give you your phone a month after."

Elliot warned.

Uh, really Elliot? We'll see.

"Sorry El."I smirked.

"It's sir to you."He said sternly.

I just shrugged. We need to extend time so we could enter with Victoria and her beloved neighbour.

"Ah really sir?"I said,batting my long thick eyelashes. (Thanks my lancome mascara lol)

"Stop it, now go to your class."

"You wanna me to be a good girl? Last time I checked you're the one who don't want me to leave the club in school nights."I said with a smirk.

By then, Victoria stepped out from her car with a black haired girl who is pretty.

"Vic, run!" We ordered then we ran away. We all ran to Sean's class as it's our first class. Time to suicide people.

"Glad you six persons joined us, and you Miss Cha and Miss Scarlett , my office after class. And detention for you six persons."

I just groaned.

"A problem Miss Scarlett?"Sean hissed. I better not to go smart talking. My ass still hurts.

"No sir." He grabbed my hand and whispered to me. "You better have a better attitude in class. Understand?" I just nod and went to sit next to Camille.

The time was gone rather quickly because it's already the end of the class. I knew it perfectly because of Sean said "goodbye class. Have a good day." Which is a routine of him.

Spence , Jacqueline , Victoria and Vanessa are hanging out at the cafetaria now maybe , eating a nice and cold fro -yo.

A sting in my hand made me wake up from my day dreaming. It's Sean hitting my hands with a wooden ruler.

"What did I say just now?" Sean asked.

I even didn't hear a single thing. Damn.

"Um, i'm kinda a lil bit lost."

"I see you're not listening, Miss Cha, that's all."

I suddenly burst out laugjing . He talked like Miranda Priestly in the devil wears prada! She always said that's all when she dismissed someone.

Camille went out and Sean elbowed me in the ribs.

"Ow!"

"Something funny Rebecca Scarlett ?" He asked me.

"Um no."

"Seriously Rebecca! I'm enough for all of your troubles, should i go ask dad to punish you?!" He began yelling.

It's a really scary threat, i kept chanting it's just a threat! But seems like my brain didn't believe it and made me say something that I regret

"You won't dare."

Then I left plus slamming the door.

Challenging Sean Casari isn't a good idea.