Chapter 20 : Emergency type what-?

After that morning madness and Jac's weird sayings in her dream. I realised maybe it's just a bad dream and I don't need to be so paranoid about it. Everyone did have a bad dream right? The only bad dream for me is about some kind of ghosts haunting me. Yep and it happened after me watching some kind of horror movie. Uh, it's just not my choice of watching movie in the middle of the night and after that bad dream I decided not to sleep again and watch some kind of funny tv-shows. Yeah, lame I know, but remembering that thing still makes me shivers to no end.

After we got ready for the day, I noticed that Sean is nowhere to be seen. Hmm, maybe he got early to school. Seems like someone has possessed Edward Cullen's powers. Alex came in and sat at the breakfast bar and told me that he's surprised to see me already woke up at this kind of hour. And Sean went to the school earlier because he got some kind of teacher parent meeting. What kind of teacher parent meeting that is happening in this kind of hour? Maybe he got an affair with one of the divorced parent? Mission ABORT ABORT. Stop thinking of delusional things Beck. And here am I infront of Sean's office with my friends, not to mention Camille is also here. I don't still have an idea what's running through that thick skull that made her to become a traitor. From what I've known from our relationship, she's not that kind of girl. She's a believer of the theory of best friends forever, so there's no way in hell that she did something like that! Not to mention, with Farrah, the infamous slut of the year in our school.

I knocked the lead of our path to hell, or I mean Sean's office.

"Come in." I heard him saying from the back of the door.

Two choices, run for the rest of the day or face the infamous strictest monster that will make our detention like hell. Normal people obviously will choose the second path but me? I won't dare to do the first one. My poor ass is still sore from what has happened although I already put some cream on it. I took a deep breath and opened the protection from the raging monster. No, he's not angry right now probably but he seems like having a bad night. Stress caused that. I know he's a man with so many responsibilities and the thought of me being another burden for him aches my heart. I should improve my attitude better, so at the least of my worries he won't spare his leisure time to punish me and my ass is safe so it's basically a win-win solution. Massaging could do good for Sean or maybe some kind of salon-treatment? Or maybe a blind date? But he basically didn't need some kind of a blind date cause yeah it's every girls' dream to be in his arms. I'm not saying that the girl will be lucky or not cause from my perspective it's going to be torture. Like you don't want to eat your breakfast and he will say a lecture about breakfast is the most important meal of the day. My stomach did a backflip everytime he forced eating me. Yeah I should booked some kind of those things for him. See, I'm a good sister!

We made our way into his grande office. Yeah it's quite big and decorated by some simple yet elegant furnitures and wallpaper.

"Good-morning!" I said, my mood slightly brightens up when I saw that my favourite jeans were found by me in the very back of the closet and I'm wearing these to school!

"Someone's chipper today."Sean commented with a chuckle. Yeah, I missed this kind of brother. Okay, he isn't in a bad mood then today. I strode to his seat and gave him a quick hug. His hug is the best although he kinda rares give me one. It's a really warm heart. Sean just kissed on top of my forehead. It still is a progress right? He used to do that every morning before my rebellion hormones kicked me in.

"Please take a seat, everyone."

His voice back to cold and normal again. Just like the usual Sean. I took a seat beside Cams and she looked slightly uneasy and kept glancing towards the little mirror in the door. Yes, Sean's door has a little mirror on top of it so people could see what's going on inside of his office. But he usually darkens the mirror using some kind of remote. I glanced at the mirror and realised that it's a see-through mirror today. And there is you-know-who hiding and kept shooting a meaningful glare on Cams. Oh My God, I'm so idiot, how could this be happening, if she's there for the whole time... that means she saw me hugging Sean. Oh my. It's been a tradition or rule here that the teacher's relatives can't teach their sister/brother or whatever because they saw that it's some big thing although Sean always treats me like the other student or maybe worse. He expects my grade to be all perfect, best behaviour, homeworks all done with no mistakes. But the owner of the school see that it could be unfair. Sean tried to persuade the owner so he could own this school but he refused cause it's already been generations of his family that owns the school. Yeah, that's a really good excuse.

"Sean, could you please darkens the window of the door?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrow.I mouthed him "There is someone watching"

He nodded in agreement, press a button and slightly the window was darkened. I let out a sigh of relief. Yep, it's a real relief that someone that is obviously your enemy watching every of your steps. I'm feeling like in some kind of thriller action movie.

I passed a note to Cam when Sean isn't looking. He's teaching us some kind of lesson that we missed cause he thought this thing is more important.

Becky- Why?

Cam- Emergency

Becky- Type?

Cam didn't reply for a good 5 minutes and seems like she's deeply in some kind of thoughts. But managed to answer it.

Cam- S.

S? What kind of emergency is that? When we were kids we used to have three types of emergency. Type A, B and C. A is not too serious, just some kind of simple things like Cam lost the pen that she borrowed from me. B is quite serious, like busted from doing something. C is serious like when my dad is mad at me when he knew that I sneaked out and Cam informed me. But S? Is it super-serious? That must be it. I didn't have a nerve to ask her again cause Sean seems like already busted me and shot me a disapproving glare. I quickly regained my composure and tried to pay-attention on this calculus thing. I knew deep down that I could do this but I just didn't have a mood to study this confusing thing right now. Finally the bell rings, but it only causing me to groan cause I knew I still have a long day.

"Rebecca and Camille, stay here."He said.

My other friends shot me a sympathetic look and I gave them a smile showing that I'm fine. I'm fine but actually deep down I'm cursing Sean to be super-idiot. Farrah should have known that we've been passing notes since Sean held us both and another part this should have not been a big deal for me, but it is for Sean right?

"Yes?"I bravely asked him from a minute of awkward silence since my friends dispersed from this hell hole.

"I should have shut up for a moment if I were you."He hissed at me. Emotions showed clearly at his face.

Nah, thanks to you Beck, you're considered as the idiotEST person at the moment. Sincerely, Brain.

Shut up brain, you're the ones who made me give a full-bottle of vodka to Spencer!

Sean took a deep breath and masked his emotions again.

"You both already left a lesson behind and you still have a nerve to pass notes."

Fuck. See, that's why I should have been more cautious.

"I'm sorry but it's a real emergency!" I said, needing to plead my case.

It is a real-emergency dude!

Sean ran his fingers through his silky hair.

"Miss Cha, you're dismissed, I'll talk to you later. Rebecca, stay."

It's SO TOTALLY UNFAIR. Anger flashed clearly on my face.

"Why did she get dismissed while I should stay?" I said with my gritted teeth.

Sean's face shot up.

"Excuse me?"

"You're being unfair at this moment!"I exclaimed. It is totally so unfair! I won't say a word about what's happening in my life cause it's clearly none of his business.

"Miss Cha, leave."He said, trying to sound calm.

"If she's leaving, then I'm leaving too."I said boldly.

"Try and I'll drag you by your hair."He threatened me. There's no way in hell I'm going to be humiliated like that! Especially infront of Farrah.

I sighed and lay my head on top of the table.

Finally, Cams is leaving after me doing that, it's like the surrender thing for me.

"What the hell is that?!" He boomed at me.

God, protect me from this raging beast right now.

"Enlighten me."I said. I know it's not the best words for now but I'm surely angry towards him right now.

"You dismissed Cam not me?!"

"Yes, cause I need you to talk about your problems! and you're the one who sent that to Camille! So, tell me what's going on."

Damn him and his observant eagle eyes.