Chapter 26 : Christian.

Storms, and it's raining like cats and dogs outside the Mojito bar. Thank God, me and Cam were already cool, but how do we go to school in this current situation? If you're thinking that I'm going to phone Sean or the most cool brother, Eddie to pick me up infront of this bar, it's not going to be happening soon. Camille did bring her car but she parked it infront of the park. You know the park is like miles away from here and Camille called a cab to here. Yes, we didn't need any stalker knew where our private bar is.
We can't call a cab because in this weather, the cab will be really full and we should wait like a full hour for it to come. Nah uh, I have two choices inside my head. First one is Christian Holmes, could he pick me up? Second one is running to the damned park and we'll be drenched after we reached the park. Drenched in this white blouse uniform isn't a good thing because the chances of perverts out there who could see our bra is totally not a good idea.
First choice it is. Good God, I hope Christian could pick me up or his driver or whoever it is.

"Holmes." He barked at the phone, two rings after I dial his number.

"Hey, it's Rebecca, you remember?"

"Oh yes, something happened?" His voice full of concern.

I would be awwing if the situation is not like this.

"Yeah, sorta, me and my friend kinda need a lift?" I said.

I heard silence from his line, him telling his assistant to delay the meeting.

"Where are you?"He asked me finally.

This time it's me who turned silent. I mouthed to Cam should I tell him? She nodded frantically, not wanting herself to be drenched in rain and she obviously don't want to ruin her new tote bag.

"Mojito Private Bar, do you know that place?"I asked him. Only members who could enter this place.

"Of course. See you there." Click. The phone call ended and my head is still spinning. Oh My God, I just asked a guy that I met in Starbucks to pick me up. How if he's a rapist or a pedo or something? He must be 20 years old or something. 

"Who did you ask? I hope it's not Sean or one of your brothers."She asked me. Panic clearly showed at her face.

"No." I reassured her and she sighed a breath of relief.

"It's my friend."I said. Yeah no way in hell I'm going to say. It's a random guy I met in Starbucks. 

She would be shouting and calling the nearest mental assylum for me.

A few minutes later, a black Porshe rolled infront of the bar. Gee, you've got a taste in car, Holmes. Gee, that's a limited edition, it's still not even launched in here. This guy maybe a billionaire who had an oil company or something?
I'm really cold at the moment and the white blouse isn't protecting me from the wind that swooshed my body. Cam used a black blazer so yeah. Just my luck for not using any jacket or a cardigan today.

Finally, after an eternity, Christian went out from his car and brought two umbrellas. Dayum, he's wearing a tailored designer suit and it compliments his look so much. I swear I could see the buldge of muscles. Sixpack maybe? He surely is a Greek God.

He gave the umbrella to Cam and motioned her to enter the car first. He took off his jacket and draped them at my shoulders. Heat radiated because of his presence. He's like two inches from me and I could see his finely handsome face. His gorgeous soft grey eyes, I wanna trail my fingers along his jaw and kiss his soft lips.

"Ehem."Cams cleared her throat. Thank you for ruining the moment, Cam.

"It surely is an erotic sight, but time is running and I have the next block with Sean, I don't want to be marked truant again."

I blushed. Yeah, but I didn't have any class after this because of Mrs Walker went to the hospital just now, problems with her baby. So, class got cancelled. Oh My God! How idiot of me! It means school already ended for me! Woo! I would have been doing a sort of victory dance if I'm alone not when my heart is beating like crazy around Christian.

Christian sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, protecting me from the rain and keeping me warm. He led the path to his car and open the passenger seat.

I smiled towards him. Such a gentleman. And I slid inside the car. Christian already turned on the heat so, it's pretty warm inside. But I don't want to let go of his jacket. He smells of woods and an expensive aftershave, okay maybe I'm exaggerating but he smells damn good.

Christian entered the car and began driving.

His eyes keep focusing on the streets. Cab everywhere, people rushing to enter the cab because of the weather. We passed Starbucks and I saw people drinking hot coffee. I wanted to rush out from the car and bought two hot cups for us to drink together. Oops, three I mean with Camille on the back seat. But she seemed to be dozed off. Sure, I got a little tipsy because of the mojito but heck, she seems like drinking bourbon or something before I came.

"Shit, Camille."I said while glancing at the back seat.

"What did she drink?"He asked me.

"You should have known that you're underaged and it's member only, did you use a fake id to make a member?"

BUSTED. Yeah, we register using a fake id and kinda bribed them so we got a member card.

I turned my head to him and smiled sheepishly.

He sighed and pulled infront of our school.

"CAM!" I shouted at her direction.

"Geez, I'm up!" She shouted back.

"Thanks for the ride, Becky's boyfriend!"

Then she ran inside the school.

"You're not?"

I shook my head and explain the Mrs Walker thing to him.

He nodded that means he understands.

"Do you want to go lunch with me?"He asked me.

OMG DID HE JUST ASKING ME OUT?