Chapter 23 : Conclusions.

Post - it notes? Like seriously? I'm not saying that it's lame but it's just so last-year maybe? Yeah, that should be the phrase. Post-it notes, it should be like a student teacher relationship thing where the teacher post a note at the student's book to schedule their secret or some hidden meeting. Yeah, Beck, way to go, you apparently read those kinds of things too much. But it did make sense, they have the same purpose, to do something without getting noticed. And not to be noticed my the slut who always watching her like a hawk. I'm beginning to wonder, what is it about? My first conclusion is about Sean, the headmaster, teacher and also my brother. That makes sense because of the rules that the owner who I forgot the name (maybe I have mentioned the name before) but it seems a little blurry. Sean apparently didn't need this job, he did this maybe to keep an eye on me or to kill the time. He surely is a busy man but hello? who did that to kill the time? I probably not prefer doing that.
Second conclusion? I have no slightest idea. But she could tell me straight-to-the-point and Sean could fix up this mess immediately and there's no need this whole big scene. Sean has blocked all of my privacy to public, so yeah Farrah maybe can't blackmail Cams because of that. But, you know her, she's like have detective or spies who could do these unusual things.
Zilch Chanceito - there's a chance. Yeah chance of what? you should be specific or you're forcing me to use my brain?

Present time, Madeleine or you're familiar with Maddie is currently still sleeping after me, gave her back the phone. Spencer staring at my ceiling like it's the most wonderful thing in the world? Nah, me? I'm the only one who thinks? Yeah, sorta. I rumaged through Spencer's tote bag and took the pink sticky post-it. It seems like an eternity that I re-read her familiar handwriting with a big question mark. My conclusion is perfectly still the same.

Anyway, Vanessa is back from her short-trip (she insisted me to say that it's a short thing. I think it's been a week or something?) and Victoria is busy telling her the current situation. Maybe we could do a brain-storming time. Jacqueline?She's at home, probably because of her history got a B, Spence's mom banned her from social life and ordering her to keep studying. Maybe Spence did study and get good grades and managed to pursue her mom so she could go here today or maybe she managed to sneak out? Nah, I'm feeling like a bad influence.
Camille? only God know vas happenin.

"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" Edward asked while going in without knocking. Talking about some privacies here.

"Fine, the medicine did make me feel a little drowsy."

I knew I should probably sleep, but my brain denied that fact and keep makes me thinking.

"Just sleep, I'll check up on you later."He said while kissing my forehead.

Edward is the sweet type guy. I'm wondering if he has already have a date instead of taking care of me.His last date is Caroline. I didn't notice her so much because I watched the Coraline movie and I thought she'll be as scary as Coraline's mom so yeah I sorta hanging out and my friends' house when she's around. But they stopped seeing each other because yeah, she reunited back with her ex. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Remembering about dates, I jumped into a conclusion, how if Sean managed to date one of his students?! That's kinda cool if it's not my brother who's doing it and if my friendship with Cams is on a bay.I'll be telling the girl that it's supercool and high-fived her.

For now, we just need to slow down and let Cams gave us the clues and sort it out.

I went into my bathroom. No! I'm not cutting myself, for your information, if you already jumped into some kind of conclusions. I taped the post-it at the mirror and reached my red lipstick. I wrote at the mirror.

"CLUES. I'M SURE I COULD SOLVE IT."

Yes, motivation words motivates me.

I ripped a piece of paper from a notebook that I didn't know what notebook is that. I wrote Emergency Type S at it and taped it.

Two Clues Found. Let's play this game.