Chapter 19 : Stalkering / Spying.

As you see, we had already picked Jac's heels and now set off we go! Plan A!

HARHAR! We already checked where the last time they checked in Four Square. Thanks to you, Mr Four Square!

As long as the plan, here we are, outside Starbucks. They chose a seat in the really back of the shop so that's not really a problem for us ordering in. Except for Victoria who used the name of our order is Barbie! She said she can't use one of our name because that will make it suspicious but hello Barbie is more suspicious that Rebecca! Can't wait for the waitress to call the name Barbie and everyone will see us. Way to go, Vic.

So, the one who is taking the risk is Jacqueline using one of my hoodie to cover up herself. The bimbo waitress who used a nametag Karen holding her laughter when she's going to call "Barbie". So she managed to call Barbie out loud without cracking a laughter. And everybody like waiting for a girl called Barbie to take the orders. God.

Jacqueline sighed and took the orders eventually but everyone gazes were there, hopefully Cams and Farrah won't notice us.

"Here we go."

I took my frappuccino and say thanks to her. Thanks for her bravery.

It's already the third of my frappuccino and they haven't any intention to walk out from here. Me and my friends here are already bored.

"Bex, you need to stop drinking coffee, you're still not well."

MMHM.

Seems like the time froze whenever they talked something I don't understand. Why can't they just talk about simple things like? Hey, have you seen the newest collection of Chanel? It's more interesting to hear rather than, hey, do you know that girl won a gold medal for gymnastics? God, who knew that thing except people like her.

I stood up shocking everyone.

"If you bought the fourth frappuccino, I swear to God, I'll tell Sean or Alex or Edward or Nicholas or even Elliot!"Vic threatened me.

I gulped. Edward is a doctor (I don't know what kind though) and he will lecture me about how coffee affects your brain, yadda yadda. And for make it simple, coffee will make you dumber. He even banned me for drinking coffee and me, being a rebel just drink it if I'm hanging out with them.

He should lecture Sean for drinking coffee when he's stress! But Sean seems like brushing it off by saying that it's better coffee than alcohol and he swears that if he caught me drinking he will make sure I won't be sitting for the next few months. Okay, I did drink a little, but it's just a strawberry mojito if I'm in a bar or a lounge or whatever.

I went to the counter and ordered a slice of chocolate cake. I need something sweet in my system cause of the bitter taste on my tongue.

"Feeling lonely?" I heard a deep masculine alluring voice behind me that make every skin that's not covered of my clothes tingles.

"No." I said turning my heels to face the source of that sexy voice.

And I met the most hottest person standing alive infront of me.His perfect toned skin, delicate and full pink lips that I lusted to kiss. God, since when I wanted to kiss someone this badly. I rarely have a boyfriend. His body was also really masculine, I could tell even if he's using a business suit.

He cocked his eyebrow.

"Christian." He introduced himself to me.

Even his name sounds so sexy. Is it because of a novel that I read have the sexy hot guy also named as Christian? yadda yadda.

"Rebecca."I answered while opening my wallet to reach my credit card.

But the gentle man Christian smirked at my direction while giving Karen his black credit card.

"What?! there's no need."I said trying to search for some cash to pay him back.

"No problem, but for exchange, I want your number." He said.

"What a style."I muttered.

"What kind of style?" He demanded. His controlling voice also sounds so s-sexy?

What the hell is wrong with my injured head!

"Style of getting a girl's number. But I don't give strangers my phone number." I said.

I don't need some stalker calling me everyday.

"Fine, but at least tell me your full name?"

"Rebecca Scarlett Casari."

Holy, why did I give him my last name? I felt like an automatic robot.

"Nice meeting you Milady."He used his posh accent while getting out of the line.

"Same here, Sir...-"

"Holmes."

Seems like stalking them isn't really a bad idea.