Chapter 28 : Fail Match-Maker

I landed safely here . Yeah, I need to say safe, because of the extreme weather, it's raining and stormy out there and I need to go home as soon as possible, I can't let Sean turning into some raged beast again after the incident this morning. In case you forgot, I twisted my ankle because of running in that damned killer heels to school. Yadda Yadda, to make it simple, I don't want him to be mad and decided to take my precious phone again. The sad moment is when I knew Christian can't drive me home because he should attend a really important meeting. Yeah, maybe that meeting if he didn't attend, maybe the whole world's economy will go down drastically. Mental note to roll my eyes for that thought.

Right now, his driver is taking me home and he's using a real flashy car. According to him (I don't catch up his name), this car is the least fancy car that Christian owns. I'm a hundred percent sure that Sean won't believe me if I told him it's one of my friends' car.

"Stop." I said, pointing to the library direction.

It's 7pm and the library here closed at nine, so I still could borrow some book for evidence and yadda I'll ask Sean to pick me up due to the heavy rain.

"Something wrong, Miss? Because Mr. Holmes gave me strict orders to drive you home safely."

"Yeah, I need to go pick up some books, thankyou. I'll inform him the change of plans later, you won't be in trouble, I promise." I said. Yeah, later after he ended his real important meeting, I guess.

He seemed unsure first but I reassure him that I'll be fine on my own. He even suggested that he would wait for me out here! That idea seems appealing to me if I don't have a ride. Just for some back-up, he gave his number to me. (Not in a romance way, of course!) 

Yadda yadda, next stop, library here we go. Maybe I would see nerds from my school still roaming here and maybe some students in my school who thought that Elliot Wales is currently the hottest teacher in our school will go here. Reason? He had a private room for studying here with a great view from the fifth floor.

My individual chemistry project research is about Dobereiner's law of triads. To Be Honest, I don't have a single freaking idea what's that about or why I gave a lame excuse to Sean that I went here for further research.

The unfortunate thing now is the librarian already went home. Yeah, her shift ended around six pm, I guess. And blame my laziness, I don't know where the chemistry section is or accurately, I don't want to search the book by myself.

It took half of my energy to climb up five flight of stairs. Dayum, they should install an elevator here.

I'm not even sure why did I even managed to go Elliot's studying room. I'm curious because yeah, rumors said that the view is spectacular. 

I tried to catch my breath when I arrived at the fifth floor. I should exercise more. And what I saw infront me making me gape for a moment. There are around fifty desperate (oops) girls infront of his room! 

I fished out my phone and dialled Elliot's number. If it's not about the lame excuse, I don't need to suffer through all of this! I should have snuggled myself inside my warm comforters. Yeah, it's freezing here and the library's heater is not working, I guess.

"Becca?" Oh, maybe he did see the caller id before answering.

"I'm infront of your room in the library!"

"Well, just go in."He said like it's no big deal. God, did he know that there are tons of his fans outside his room?

"There are tons of girls infront of your room!" I said frantically while pacing at the stairs. I'm freezing and I'm sure it's really comfortable plus warm inside.