Chapter 21 : Flying Girl With Laser Eyes

I'm rational enough to know not to spill the truths to him. I know, I'm not too comfortable with the idea of it. Sean is like the last name on my list if it's going to be happening soon.

"No, We're alright. I better get going. Tardy slip please?"

Yeah, just like in other private schools. Five minutes late means a tardy. And you could guess what happened if you got it twice...

"Excuse me? But I still haven't dismissing you yet."

Ah Sean, how dick of you, thankyou very much.

"Yes, but I think our discussion is done."I said, my tone is somewhat final cause I ain't opening any information to him.

"The discussion is done or not is up to me not you, Rebecca!" His word echoes throughout the whole spacious office. Urgh, if it didn't have a soundproof system here, I'm sure anyone will see what's happening with me.

I flopped down at the nearest couch and huffed in annoyance. Ofcourse I'm annoyed. I don't get to class which I already kinda left out and now I should discuss something that I don't want in this hell hole. Once you're coming in, there's no way coming out before get the permission from the berserk raging monster. I hoped that fairy tales come true now where there will be a prince out there in Narnia land (credits to Hannah!) that will save me now.

"Rebecca!" A voice yelling at me interrupts my daydream. Urgh, how nice of you, Sean.

"Yes?What can I help you?" I said in my sweet voice attempt but it sounds like an annoyed customer service in some department stores.

"Are you even listening to me?!"

"Stop! don't yell! my head still hurts okay?"I said, okay it's a half lie. One, cause sick is one of the strong excuse for me to make him stop yelling at me.

His face softened a little. Yeah, of course she should worry her little-sister!

"You're still sick? Then why did you come?" He motioned towards me and feel my forehead.

"I don't want to skip my detention any longer again."I said. Again, half truth. Of course I need to know the whole big Cams' situation. There's no way in hell I'll be laying in my bed until one of my friend tells me the whole heart broken things.

"Seriously? Go home,now." Ah shit, I don't want! I have some mission to do.

"But--"

"Home, straight, now!" He said sternly to me.

"I don't have any chauffeur remember? Cause you fired him!" I said accusingly to him.

"Stop there, I didn't need your justification for that situation cause it's perfectly clear."He said lowly in a dangerous way.

I know when I need to stop. The outcome won't be so good.

He dialled Edward's number I presume and told him to pick me up. So bossy of him. Edward may have been busy by the time!

I flopped down again on the couch. I need to make this negotiation with this beast.

"Sean, I'm wondering--"

"If it's about your phone,no."

Another Edward Cullen's power busted.

I sighed and cross my arms. Maybe I could ask Elliot nicely? Yeah, that should be the best idea at the moment! No, I know in the back of my head that he won't do that and Sean must have been digging some information about what's going one. It's a normal thing right like your friend got mad with you and stuffs.

"No hanging out while you're at home, I'll make sure Nicholas keep an eye for you."

Good, now you're going to disturb Nicholas. Bring it on, bro!

"Is that clear?"

"Yeah, whatever." I said.

He glared at me.

I sighed, knowing that it's not the answer he's looking for.

"yes,sir." I said. See, I'm being respectful!

A few minutes later, Sean got a text to Edward saying that he's already at the front gate.

"Bye." I said gloomily to him.

Yeah, who won't be if my mission gone failed hmm?But it's teamwork right? Yeah! I should make Spence clear out this mess while I'm going to get some of my precious beauty sleep.

I ran to Edward's black sleek range-rover and hopped in the passenger's seat.

"Hey, my best brother from the entire world."I said.

"What do you want? Cause I'm damn sure you need something."

What is it about reading minds power?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's short and kinda crappy! it's just a filler chapter obviously lol! Goodnight<3