Chapter 1 : Someone's Coming Back.

Nicholas seems like thinking for a second.

"Fine. Rinse and go to bed straightly."

He left my room. I sighed in relief. I still could sit comfortably now.

My iphone buzzed, a text received, just hoping it's not A in pretty little liars lol.

"Goin' home fast huh?-- Elliot."

Elliot?who is he? I never know someone that named Elliot. SERIOUSLY. a stalker?

"Um. wrong number?--Becca"

"lol, no, you may recognize me as Sir Wales maybe?"

Oh my God! So , the new gorgeous hot teacher's name is Elliot Wales. Cool.

Spencer must be thrilled to know this thing. Elliot Wales. I should take a research on it.

"yep."

"I won't tolerate any hangover, do you understand?"

"look, if your intentions to text me is just to lecture me, you better hold it."

I shut my phone off then went straight to bed.

I woke up because of my alarm clock rings. Urgh. I felt like just sleeping for um, 3 hours maybe?

I opened my eyelids, revealing that it's freakin' 9 in the morning! School starts in 8.30!

Shit. I hurriedly turned on my phone.

See, Camille and Spencer already think that I was grilled by the time I went home lol! I can't help but burst in laughters.

I phoned Camille first.

"Beck! Where are you?"

"Going to take a shower."

"Oh, I thought you're in the hospital or something."

I laughed.

"No, Cam. Look, can't you pick me up? my keys are taken by Alex."

I heard Elliot saying to Camille.

"Miss Cha, what are you doing?"

Oh yep Camille is korean. Camille Cha.

"None of your concern."Camille back talked.

"Really? Out of my class,now."

"Gladly."She retorted.

I could hear her taking her versace bag and slammed the door.

"Impressive." I laughed.

"Yep , I'm sure Spence won't dare to defend me because of her stupid crush."

"so Becca, I'm going to pick you up at Starbucks in Westlane road, is it okay?"

"Sure thing Cam. Love you."

"Love you too! Baby!"

I hung up and soothing myself in the warm showers. I scrubbed all the dirt and shampoo myself. I used the John Frieda's products to make a cool impression of my hair.

I already curled permanent my hair, so there's no need to use the iron curly. Instead, I just go blow dry my hair.

I grabbed a simple chiffon dress from zara, valentino heels and a michael kors tote bag.

Okay, so practically, I could go to school late because my brothers left early and trust me that I'm old enough to go to school by myself(;

Cool rite?

I used a natural make-up and called a cab to the Starbucks.

Camille was sitting on the edge of the shop, drinking her cappuccino peacefully.

"Cam!"I greeted her.

"Oh gee, Becca!"

Camille took her handbag and dragged me to her mercedes car.

"Cam, why in rush?"

"Sean was back from France."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello lovelies! Who is Sean?lol! Hope you like this chap:p