Chapter 17 : Spencer and "Mr Wales"

Hellooo, goodnight everybody!(okay, in my timezone it's already 11:45pm , idk what time in you guys timezone lols). I managed to write an author note today! Just sayin' thankyou for the votes and comment especially from Hannahgovier! She always brightens up my day:) Thankyou for the supports and for reading my story! xoxo,Bianca.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we grabbed some softdrinks (okay, not grabbing but ordering is more like the right phrase yea?) Sean went knocking on my door. Hello? I didn't do anything wrong, so what does he want? tsk tsk curiosity killed the cat.

"Come in." I said.

"So, Rebecca, you didn't tell me we have guests."

"Yea, me too, they barged in suddenly, no wonders." I said while chuckling.

I took a glance at them and they are so nervous. Is it because of Sean's mean aura vibe? No, not like that I'm sure.

"And you both are supposed to be at school right?"

Shit. Holy. I don't know. God, now I felt like a murderer. I don't like when they got in trouble because of me.

"No no, they're just checking me!" I defended them.

I can't just let them serve a suspension or detention or explusion(not that extreme,Beck!) okay or anything because of them going here.

"Mmhm, they still could do that after school, isn't it?"

What should I reply to him hello?

"But what kind of bestfriend check up on her sick bestfriend on the last minute!" It still do make sense right? What if I died and they didn't have a chance to see me because of they're too afraid of ditching school? I won't say it out loud cause Sean should have lecturing me not to say things like that and stuffs.

"Yeah, sir, we just wanna to check up on Bex cause yeah, we're gonna cheer her up, there's no way we're going to let her lay down in bed like some 90 years old woman that is--"

"Okay, enough, point taken, Miss Reece."

So, he understands? Finally! So it's Victoria who could give him some sense into that pretty little head of his.

He cocked his eyebrow.

"But still, that's unacceptable, you both will serve detention tomorow morning, same like you Rebecca, since you and Miss Cha missed yesterday's detention and she also didn't attend school today."

Whoa, we will serve detention together, Holy God, Praise the Lord, in my brain it's going to be fun! We will prank the teacher even (if it's not Sean and Elliot, no way in hell that Spencer wants us to prank her crush!)

"Yes sir." We chorused.

Sean would be the richest guy if he got a penny for everytime me and the others called him sir. He turned to the door, but gave us a slight smile.

"How brave of you both to hang out at a headmaster's house when you both should be at school."

We burst into a fit of giggles. I haven't realize it yet until he pointed it out.

He shut the door closed.

"So, Spence, tell me about serving detention with Elliot!"

WAIT, WHAT?She has some guts there or maybe she do it on purpose.

"What did you do?!" I shrieked. Miss Woods is a goody-two-shoes at school and suddenly became a wild child when it came to Friday night and hitting the clubs.

"Is it because he is a total douche? I would say like that too." I said. Seriously, I'm still mad at Elliot because of he confiscating my phone! He didn't have rights! Okay, have, because of he's my teacher, but seriously!

"NO! ofcourse not!"

And Spencer still defends him. Feel the love here, Spence.

"I'll tell you the story,Bex! Spence is a bad story teller!" Vic volunteered.

This is it lovelies, the story from Victoria Reece.

It all started when Spencer's chaffeur (whom I forgot the name although he's so kind to me everytime we go out when my car was taken.) got late, she has English for the first period and yeah she's late. So, I figured out it must be fate. Elliot, playing the role as a strict teacher gave her a detention that made her mood drastically change. Thanks to you,Mr Wales. You surely don't wanna see Spence gone berserk, it's horrible, last time she broke a 25000 dollars worth vase although it's not a big deal for her parents. Okay, detention for her parents is not okay cause they want Spencer and Jacqueline to have the best education, best grades, no troubles, blah blah. Her mom will ground her forever if they know that she's got a detention. Urgh, what's the big deal of having one detention, Yeah it's a big deal for Sean and her parents. Spencer's parents will be informed if one of them having detention or stuffs like that.

So, what's happening when Spencer's in Elliot's office? Meh, I also don't have any clue, maybe they kissed in the locker? (It ain't from personal experience! I just tend to read student teacher relationship and it ended they have a full makeout session inside of the locker room.)

Here's the story from Spence Woods.

Okay, I'm really sorry I will post the story from Spencer tomorrow, it's almost 1 o'clock now and someone's shouting from downstairs if I don't shut down my laptop now, I won't see the sun forever! Thankyou for reading, sorry for the inconvenience and feel the love(rolling eyes) from downstairs.