Near x Mello (Death Note)

Request: U-uh...is it okay if I request a Mello x Near oneshot please? w-where Near is in hopelessly love with Mello and the blonde is oblivious to it making Near really upset and when his love remains unrequited...he does something to Mello that makes Mello love him...like a bit of forcing but lovingly...

A/N: I apologize if it's terrible. Which it probably is...

Near'd had enough. He was sick of Mello not noticing the obvious love he felt towards him. It was so painful to have Mello so obliviously going on with his day, as though he had no idea of the white haired male's frustration. Near knew a lot about love, despite many people's misconceptions. He knew that the feelings he'd been building up were far more than mere friendship.

Mello wasn't stupid, not by any extent. However, when it came to love he was downright ignorant. He simply shrugged at the idea of a partner, claiming that he didn't need one to be happy. Yet every time he looked at Near, he got a fluttering in his chest. Maybe he was sick, he thought. Yes, that had to be it! Right? He wasn't one to talk about his feelings either, so he confined whatever this strange ailment was and just continued in the bliss of ignorance.

The two were working on a mildly interesting case together, since boredom was their biggest enemy at the current time. Mello was sighing, spinning around in his chair. The repetitive creaking of the chair was bothering Near, more so than the blonde himself. With slight annoyance he turned to say something to the blonde haired male only turn away sighing.

Creak... Near's eye twitched. Mello seemed as oblivious the annoying sound as he was with Near's frustrations. Looking through police files was a long job and particularly tedious. He just need silence for maybe an hour so that he could actually focus. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak... "Mello can you stop?" Near burst out, the sounds getting to him.

Mello seemed to burst out of ignorance. "Hmm? Oh. Why?" Near could practically feel the butterflies in his stomach now. "Because. It's distracting," He shrugged, feeling a blush crawl up his cheeks.

"Oh? But you've worked with me for how long now? I would've thought I'm a bigger distraction than some creaky chair." Damn right you are... "Screw this." Near sighed and just crashed his lips against Mello's. Sparks flew and butterflies fluttered harder than ever in their stomachs.

Mello pulled the male closer, responding with the same unsure passion he was being given. A shy tongue left Near's lips, nerves pulling at his heartstrings. Mello only responded with stealing Mello's mouth for his own. Small smiles graced their way onto the two male's faces. Running his tongue along Near's teeth sent shivers down the smaller male's spine. Silent curses were echoing throughout his mind, the experience overwhelming his brain. Pulling away Near flushed, just looking towards his computer.

"What was that?" Mello asked, a smirk across his face. "A distraction. That's what that was." Near replied, barely being able to respond. "Well... What do you say we continue being distracted?" The sudden switch surprised Near leaving him flustered. "Uh... Yes. No, wait, uh yeah... Okay..." Mello rolled his eyes and just picked up the other male, taking him to the nearby bedroom.

"Let the distractions begin."