Joa x Dylan (Transfusions)

(I love this comic, seriously! Go check it out at the link here: http://transfusions.smackjeeves.com/ ) (Disclaimer; I'm not the one who created this comic nor is it a canon part of the owner's story)

"Hey.. Joa.." Dylan mumbled, at the male as they spooned in bed together. "Hmm?" The Red haired male looked over to him. "I was wondering.. I'd you'd, uhm... Maybe go on a date this weekend.." Dylan flushed, putting his long hair behind his ear.

Joa smiled, pressing his lips against the younger male's cheek. "I'd love that.. Where were you thinking?"

"I-I'm not sure... Just like, a movie marathon since sunlight burns you and all...or something.." He mumbled shyly. "Sounds fun. This Saturday, alright?"

"Yeah.." Dylan fell asleep in his lover's arms, with a content smile on his face.

They'd both had trouble with Dylan's friends as of late, mostly due in fact to the recent discovery of Joa's true form. Angela wasn't taking to the news well, not at all. She'd cut off all communications between herself and Dylan, attempting to keep Alf and Carolyn away as well.

They really needed this date, to relax themselves after the recent events. Joa ran his hands through Dylan's thick ebony hair, smiling affectionately. It's funny how they got here, from forced feeding to affectionate love. Hell if you'd told Dylan and Joa earlier in their relationship that they'd be as close as they were now, they'd have both called bullshit and moved on.

Joa knew Dylan wasn't handling this well, taking everything his friend had said to heart and breaking down. Placing gentle kisses on Dylan's exposed neck he smiled. He'd already fed a little while ago, so he didn't feel the need to right now. Soft sleepy moans left Dylan's lips and Joa smirked. Dylan's eyes fluttered open, causing Joa to place his lips upon the others, making Dylan close them again. 

More moans left Dylan's lips as Joa's tongue explored the familiar warmth of Dylan's mouth. Although Joa's affections were a surprise they weren't unwanted. Dylan pushed him away, leaving Joa slightly confused. "Leave it for the date." He smiled.

They shared a sweet kiss and went back to sleep. They'll stay like this for the time being. 

A/N: It's awful...