Ayato x Kira/Haru (RP OCs)

(A sort of back story to an RP I did with a friend on Instagram) Warnings; Contains scenes that may be triggering to some readers. R@pe Lemon at the very beginning.

"Ayato.. Keep your Mouth shut.." His deep tone hissed at me. I whimpered as his blade dug a little deeper into my neck. "P-Please... You promised me that you wouldn't react badly to the rejection." I pleaded. "I said keep your fucking mouth shut!!"

His blade slashed at my shoulder and I screamed in agony. Silent sobs left my lips and I collapsed but his rough grip held me up. "Haru.. Please I can't think of you anymore than à friend.. We've been friends for years... Please don't break that friendship by doing this.." "Ayato..." His calloused hands dragged across my hip and he lifted me up. "Shut up." And with that, his, for some reason, erected cock enter me roughly. "FUC-" I began only to be cut off by him shoving his shirt into my mouth. "Mhh.. MFFH!!" He thrusted in a fast quick motion, making me sob.

He aimed towards my prostate, striking it dead center. "A-aah!" I groaned, the mix of pleasure and pain making my body shake. I almost forgot about the piercing steel at my neck until I felt the crimson liquid drip onto my flaccid cock. I winced, letting a state of drowsiness overtake me. An overwhelming feeling of warmth filling me sent more tears down my face. "W-Why?"

I woke up in a Hospital a few days later. They'd concluded that I was the victim of attempted murder, although they overlooked the possibility of rape as, according to the police, "men don't get raped". I never wanted to scream in frustration more than at that moment.

I returned to work within a few days. Acted like nothing bothered me and that I hadn't had a traumatic experience running through my head at every single moment. Everything was normal until I met Kira. Well rather.. "Re-met" him.

Kira was a coworker, just another person who I had to put up with during meetings. I'd always liked him and found him rather attractive but I'd never really talked to him. The one time I did, I found out he was gay. I'd had the idea that if I could stain my past with Kira, I could forget about Haru and move on.

So I flirted with him, touched him between classes and forcefully had sex with him in an attempt to get only him and school on my mind. When he kept resisting I threatened to tell everyone he was gay so that he couldn't leave my clutches.

It was one day that I realized how much I was becoming like Haru. But I didn't want to reveal it to Kira so I kept my flirty tough walls up but slowly became nicer towards him. It was perfect. I had a beautiful man by my side and Haru felt like nothing but a distant memory.

He met with me outside of the staffroom, stopping Kira and I in our tracks. "I want to talk with you mate." Were the words he used to try and get me to go with him. I refused to and instead attended the meeting with Kira. He offered his assistance if I ever needed to talk with someone. I smiled, saying he didn't need to worry about me, although I knew I was lying. Haru kept texting me, trying to "explain" why he did what he did. When Kira and I got home I slipped with my words saying I needed to change my bandages while meaning to lie and say I wanted to change my clothes.

I hope he hasn't got suspicious.

To be continued ~