America x England (Hetalia)

Arthur Kirkland was a confused individual, to say the least. He wasn't sure where he stood, sexually. Like many men his age, he was fairly sure he was straight but one particular male had twisted that view. Alas it was taboo for it was Alfred F Jones. His brother.

Arthur thought perhaps it was merely a misconception, just unsure with his lack of sexual partner and the fact that his brother was an extremely sexy individual.

Wait what?

"Arthur. It's ridiculous, you're just confused. Besides there's plenty of lovely girls out there for you," he mumbled to himself.

Alfred had noticed something odd with Arthur lately, the bushy eyebrowed male seemed to be avoiding him as much as possible and they'd had no communication within World Meetings. He hadn't even argued with Francis once, even with the male's snarky remarks.

After the meeting was over, Alfred asked Arthur to stay behind for a while. The Englishman reluctantly agreed as he finished packing up.

"You've been acting weird Iggs, what's the matter?"
"Nothing, merely tired is all America. I have to get going-" he was cut off by a firm hand on his shoulder, making the make blush brightly. "Don't lie to me Arthur."
That stern tone mumbling his name.. Arthur almost swooned.

"R-Really. I'm fine Alfred..!" The American inched evermore closer to his lips, making him tense. "Alfred..?"

Alfred looked like he finally figured something out. "Now I understand," he mumbled, sealing his lips over the Brit's.

Green eyes went wide as his brother's arms around his waist. He couldn't do anything other than slowly kiss back, sliding his own arms around the American's shoulders.

"A-Alfred.. I-I.." Arthur panted pulling away.
"Shh.. I get it Iggy. I love you too."

A wide smile stretches across England's face and he hugs America tightly.