"I'm not going anywhere, I can't get home"

"What? Why?"

"That's why I called you, can you pick me up?" I begged.

He sighed loudly but then laughed. "Ok ill be there in 30 minutes, what gate?"

"Thank you so much!" I smiled big even though he couldn't see it. "Gate 7"

"Kay" he said, I could hear his thick accent clearer now. I heard a few beeps which meant he had ended the call.

I got to a bench to sit down and wait for Niall. I took up my phone and logged into twitter. I checked if 5SOS had tweeted anything recently and I saw that Luke had tweeted just 23 minutes ago that he was going to have a follow spree. I freaked out because I had missed it. I started spamming him for a follow and I basically sat there for 30 minutes because I got back to reality when I heard someone honking on me. I looked up and saw Niall looking out through the window.

I sighed because I didn't get that follow I'd wanted for so long. I still had 0/4 which meant nobody of them followed me. It'd just be so cool if they ever did.

I put my phone in my pocket and got to the car. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Niall" I warned him as he smirked playfully.

I tried to open it again when he clicked the unlock button but he was faster than me so he locked it again.

"Niall!!" I exclaimed annoyed.

"What's the magic word?" He teased and smirked.

"Please?" I questioned.

"Nope" he started driving forwards slowly.

"NIALL" I shouted. He just laughed at me.

"Say the magic word" he winked and unlocked the door again. Again, he was faster than me so I still couldn't open the door.

"Niall is the best..?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nope that's 4 words"

"I don't know!!" I exclaimed. "Niall let me in!" I sighed loudly.

"Okay then" he unlocked the door. He hummed and glared at me.

"What is it!?" I glared back at him and sat down.

"The magic word is food, I thought you would know by now" he kept glaring at me.

"Oh!!" I laughed. "I had no clue"

"How couldn't you?" Niall looked back at the road and started the car.

"I don't know you didn't give me any clues"

"That would be too easy"

"But this was too hard!" I made a sad face.

"Okay the next time il-" Niall started.

"No." I stared at him. "Not a next time." I begged.

He just laughed and winked.

When we got to my house the clock was around 8:50 so I had 1 minute to fix what I needed. I ran inside and grabbed my makeup bag then ran downstairs again. I locked the door and got back to the car.

"Don't tell me we drove here to get your makeup" Niall sighed as I got into the car.

"What's wrong with makeup?" I laughed.

"Can't you go one day without makeup?" Niall gave me a puppy face.

"No.." I shook my head.

"For me?" He blinked.

"Stop doing that!" I exclaimed and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Please please" he begged.

"Okay okay, drive." I rolled my eyes and he made a "YES!!" gesture with his arm.

"Really Niall? Really?!" I glared at him.

He laughed and smiled big.

"What lesson do you have now?" He asked as we got out of the car.

"History I think" I shrugged unknowingly.

"Same" he smiled.

I made a thumbs up and told him we had to hurry. We got to the class just before Ms Matthews was about to close the door.

----

A/N: check out @Niall1D on Instagram for pictures of the characters and ill also post pics from a scene in this chapter now as well :) hope you liked this chapter!

-sofia