During class I was a bit bored. I already know all that they teach us here. Chuck used to help me with my lessons and got a bit carried away. So now I have a knowledge of an academic teacher.

But the most perturbing is the guy behind me who always finds a reason to touch me. It's .. weird. He touches my hair, or my hand accidentaly. I don't like it. He's cute though, such a waste he's a weirdo. If he keeps on doing it he'll be my next meal...

-It's Lisa's little brother. Tyler. Sam whispers to me. I think he has a thing for you. He wouldn't stop giggle everytime you look at him. She rolls her eyes and I smile a little. But I quickly hide it when I see the daze I put my friend in, and the people on the side. I should be careful with my charms. Even thought I can't really control those. It's natural for a vampire to drawn the preys to him.

-I figured that much, thanks! I say sarcastically pulling my hair behind my shoulder in a dramatic way and she chuckles at me. She is the only person around whom I can be my real self. A freak.

-Idioit! If only people knew that you're not much of a good girl. I pull my tongue at her and she chuckles again. I join her not caring about my charms this time.

-Miss Slade! The teacher, calls me abruptedly and I quickly hide my smile as everyone looks at me. Would you mind joining my lesson or you'd rather lern it in detention. I look down on my table and then look up at him through my lashes.

-Sorry Mr. Flynn. I say with a guilty expression. He sighs and asks me to the desk. Sigh! He always gets on to me since that day. Whatever, I can solve him damn problem in 7 laguages. I'm even smarter than him, thanks to Chuck and his passion for teaching.

-Solve this then and you'll avoid detention. I take the felt pen from his hand and see him shiver at my touch. Am I that cold? I knew I should have ate yestarday. My body releases all it's tempreture. Soon I'll be unable to contain myself. I got to get home quickly. Mr. Flynn's dark eyes stare at me intensly and I feel like pinning him against the desk and split his throat right there. I shook my head before I did just that and moved away.

I solve the problem quickly, so he wouldn't stare at me like that, even though I feel like it's out our programm. Oh well. Once done I put the pen on his table and head back to my chair, leaving him with a surprised expression. Ha! Told ya! Sam wears the same expression as him and the major part of the class who understands the level of this problem.

-How could you solve this? We didn't even get near stuff like that. I shrugg at her.

-I guess I'm just great. I answer with a fake posh mimics and she laughs at me.

Finally lunch time, which means that there's only 4 more subjects and I can go home, eat!

We joined Riley and his friends this time. And not Daniel for once, it always felt strange with him. Sigh, I hate it. I just want to jump his bones everytime he's near me.

I spot Derek at Riley's right and he felt really happy seeing that Sam was sitting next to him. How can she not see that they are mates? Even I can tell.

How? He's at that age and he always has the happy puppy look everytime she's around. I kinda figured.

Riley emits a big wave of delight and dazzeling hapiness when he sees us coming over. It felt so warm and good being next to him. I don't know why he is so happy, but his energy is very positif and it's really pleasant. I can't help but smile at him, even though he doesn't know why. He stares at me in daze, as the rest of the table, and immediatly his happiness is even more bright.

Is he that happy because of me?

I blush at that thought and they all get out of the daze.

Why do I even blush? God, what's wrong with me?

But Riley is still looking at me a little taken a back while grinning widely.

-What is it? I ask him curiously. I really want to know what makes him that happy. But he just shakes his head at me and turns to his plate getting a bit closer to me so that his leg touches mine. I didn't pull it away. I like his touch.

-If he acts like a lovestruck fangirl right now it's because yo.. Devon, one of his friends starts talking but is cut by Riley's feet in his knee. I look at him in confusion as I feel embaressement making it's way through Riley's giant hapiness wave.

-He's alway talking nonsens. Riley trys to justifie his act. Don't mind him. He gently strockes my hand. We had to have been on the same magnetic wave because I could have a glumps of his mind. I'm astonished from the tiny part I saw.. I ..

Wow! The dude is crazy! How could he fall for me that deep in such a short time?

My God, his feelings, his thoughts everything in his soul about me.. It was so BEAUTIFUL! And I didn't even see all of it. I can't believe he loves me that much..

I feel my throat tightenning, and I try to supress a sob.

Oh Riley, you're so amazing! And I'm a bitch...

Now I want to drink his blood even more badly!

I swiftly get away from him and go out of the canteen excusing myself. I'm not sure I can hold myself more than this. I know he must be confused and maybe even hurt as he must think that I jerked away from his touch... But I can't help it. I don't want him to see what kind of monster I am.

I enter the first empty classroom and shut the door behind. I sit down on the desk and sulk thinking how horrible I am. He will hate me if he discovers what I am.

What should I do. Reject him?

But I don't want to, I can't do that.

Avoid him?

It'll be even more mean to avoid him without telling the reason. He didn't do anything wrong. I'm the bad one. It' s my nature to hurt people. I was born with that and will live an eternity doing so...

I burried my face in my hands leaning down on the table trying to calm down. I could feel a tight feelingin my eyes but nothing came out. I wanted to cry so badly, but vampires don't cry. It's even worse.

So I just set in this empty classroom, rubbing my eyes trying to make them tear but nothing.

The lunch is already over. Kids must have gone in class. Sigh!

Chuck will kill me for skipping. I just hope he won't tell Seth. But there is no way I'm going to class. My next class is with Riley. I can't see him right now. I have to eat first, or I'll kill him for sure. I'll tell him the truth! So he can chose wherathe he'll stay with me or not. If he says no..

I stay here for the rest of the day.

It is some kind of lab. A bit small and overful but still nice. I love that there is so much books in here and strange chimicals. Plus no one got in for the whole afternoon.

At 5 o'clock, when I'm sure that the scool is empty, I head over the door but it suddenly opens to reveal the one person I was dreading to see.