*Pre-Prologue*

.::Paris::.

I sat down in the queen chair and sighed. This isn't how I pictured my wedding at all. I just wanted to see Ryan.

"Lil sis what's wrong? Its ya wedding day"

"Dre you knew about this?"

He sighed.

"Everyone apart from you and Kaiden knew"

"Even his little girl friend"

He chuckled.

"Even her...cheer up"

"No, I should be a Mrs Coleman not Mrs Brown again, I can't deal with this I just want to go home"

"Not so fast you ain't" 

I looked beside me seeing Ryan asking me for my hand. I gladly took it he looked so good.

"Can I have this dance?"

I nodded and he smiled taking me the dance floor. Everyone stood around taking pictures and videos.

"What's wrong princess this ya wedding day"

"It was suppose to be our wedding day, what happened?" I asked on the verge of crying.

"Don't cry P, it was for ya own good"

"Hell no Ryan, me and Kaiden's chance has sailed"

"Not if you a Mrs Brown again"

I kissed my teeth.

"What made you do this? You and Kaiden don't even get along"

He kissed his teeth.

"I didn't do it for him I did it for you and the kids"

"Nah, the kids love you and hell so do I and you just messed everything up, what was the point of getting engaged if I wasn't gonna be your wife?"

I could see the hurt and frustration in his face.

"You don't think it was hard for me to just let you marry another nigga, why you think I wasn't at the church?"

"You should have been, you should have been at the alter making me a Mrs Coleman" I said crying now.

He wiped my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"You know I still love you don't even be like that"

"You don't love me or you would have married me" I said chocking on my tears.

He pulled me close and rubbed my back as I cried into his shirt.

"Baby you messing up ya makeup and my shirt cheer up please" He said pulling back.

I looked into his eyes as he wiped mine.

"I love you Paris Nicole Lewis"

I chewed on my bottom lip not know what to say.

"I love you too Ryan Jeremiah Coleman" I let out just above a whisper.

We danced to the rest of the song and he let me go and walked off somewhere. I let out a breathe and continued to dance with the kids. He's right today I'm suppose to be happy.

.::Kaiden::.

I sat there not realling knowing what to say or do when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Lets talk"

I followed Dre outside the hall and to his car where we sat in silence before I had the guts to talk.

"Wtf is all this bro? Be real with me"

"A week or 2 after the engagement Ryan text me talking about how he knows your both not  over each other and its obvious, he wanted to make the kids and Paris happy and told me he wanted to giver he away to you on the day of their wedding day"

I let out a breathe.

"He just making shit easier for me" I said shaking my head.

"I guess he being the bigger person"

"Df that suppose to mean Dre?"

"Look yall fight 24/7 maybe you ever thought he was tired of that shit and giving Paris away to you would stop the feud?"

I shook my head as we got out the car.

"I know its not over its just the beginning"

.::Ryan::.

I sat in the back watching Paris dance with her kids, the smile finally reaching her face causing me to smile.

"Wussup ole man" Chi said sitting beside me.

"Sup son"

"You sure you made the right choice?"

"Hell no" I said honestly. "But I want her to be happy"

"She looked happy with you to me" He said shrugging.

"Only time will tell son"

He nodded.

"You go enjoy ya self dw about ya old man"

"Iyte pops but don't dwell on it" He said before getting up and walking off.

I sighed shaking my head. Watching Paris dance and have a good time made me question if I really made the right choice.

"Lil bro what you doing moping around? Shouldn't you be fighting for ya girl?"

I chuckled.

"Reon...Idk anymore, like I told Chi only time will tell"

He nodded.

"Well I'm time and I'm telling you to get ya girl"

I burst out laughing.

"Nigga you stupid"

"Nah nigga I'm real" He said before walking off.

I huffed then stood up.

"Nuh uh sit back down" Kay said.

I smiled and sat down.

"This whole thing is beautiful but honestly what was you thinking Ry?"

"What you mean?"

Kira came and sat on the other side of me.

"You should be Paris husband Ry" She said.

"Yall man I did it for ya mum" I said.

Kaydee rolled her eyes.

"I love my dad and all but we all know it was suppose to be you and her, we watch how he treats her and how you treat her"

"Yall quit, go enjoy the wedding" I said before getting up and walking off.

I didn't know where to walk or what to say no more this while thing was just making me sick.

"Where you going?"

I turned around see Paris. I let out a breathe and wiped my hand down my face.

"I thought I could do this but I can't, congratulations baby girl but I gottah go"

"So you think this is it?"

"What you mean? You married now I'm out the picture"

She chuckled bitterly.

"Hell no its not, not just like" 

By now people were crowding us which was annoying because its not my wedding.

"Because Ryan I'm pregnant"